ADVERTISEMENT

IF we win it all this year....

I let Possum do their thing around my house. Two or three nights a week, my IR cameras video them walking the top of the stockade fence around my property. One night, I videoed a cat standing there, watching a Possum chase down a small rat and eat it. I have no problem with the critters. The only issue they create for me is that I cannot put down rat traps, out of concern for the Possum and cats that go on rat patrol at night.

Reactions: iasooner1
Me & a couple of fellows played a version of football or futbol (some call it soccer) with a possum once somewhere near Sapulpa way back in the day. The opossum never seemed to mind.

I played basketball with a deer one time. He got mad and took his ball home.....:(

BallIsLife.jpg

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Me & a couple of fellows played a version of football or futbol (some call it soccer) with a possum once somewhere near Sapulpa way back in the day. The opossum never seemed to mind.

Glad you brought that up Wood lawn.
At their convention in Vegas they voted unanimously that they demand to be called 'Opossums'.

They said they didn't ascribe to the hip, pop culture types that simply want to call them 'possums'.;)

Glad you brought that up Wood lawn.
At their convention in Vegas they voted unanimously that they demand to be called 'Opossums'.

They said they didn't ascribe to the hip, pop culture types that simply want to call them 'possums'.;)

Screw all that. Bull's back!!!

Glb hasn't posted in like 2 years and posters still talk about him. Ha-ha. Dude might be crazy and legendary for all the wrong reasons but nonetheless still a legend. Who knows he may be lurking

Reactions: BillyRay
I put trolls on ignore.....hardly ever mention them again. K2c puts posters on ignore and is consumed with their every comment. See the difference? Ha-ha. Then again k2c is a guy who basically said guys on scoop are his only friends. I'm sorry k2c.

Right, you know who GLB was....God loves Bob.........I thought he might be back so he can become the fourth Amigo........ HA!

That spot was filled last night. BR came out and elected to ignore me and Plaino. He's officially joined barkingyank and WNAS on the "dork side". :p

I thought it was Oklabama? No need to answer, I'm joining the crowd and put fitty on ignore......HA!

Actually, you may recall when the Horn Moron Horde was reduced to the Horn Moron Trio. That took years to expose the problem children on OB. Good analogy I think. Hasn't taken that long here. Its just sad to me that it had to happen. But as I've said many times, this board has always taken care of itself. It always will.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Glb hasn't posted in like 2 years and posters still talk about him. Ha-ha. Dude might be crazy and legendary for all the wrong reasons but nonetheless still a legend. Who knows he may be lurking
Lol no kidding man. He certainly left his mark here. Some on here can't help but continue to hate and troll about the guy, but in the end you're right Yankee, he hasn't posted here in a couple of years and yet they continue to make sure his legacy lives on. It's epic actually.

And it's hysterical that 2min after you posted that, K2C replies talking about "mr ignored poster" shows up. You can rest easy Yankee, that someday if you ever decide to stop posting, these guys will still be talking about you years down the road as well. That's actually quite comforting.

Once again a good thread turns into a " I hate you - My opinion and knowledge is greater than yours " thread. Go figure.....

How sad it must be to be a senior citizen and all you have to look forward to is posting on a msg board day after day.

It must be sad for you that all you have to look forward to is to trot out and saddle up your favorite hobby horse, ageism.
You need a new shtick my friend, for you have worn this one completely out.
It's OK, someday you'll be old and young punks will be making sport of you...

I can't wait. :D

It must be sad for you that all you have to look forward to is to trot out and saddle up your favorite hobby horse, ageism.
You need a new shtick my friend, for you have worn this one completely out.
It's OK, someday you'll be old and young punks will be making sport of you...

I can't wait. :D
Hey I'm just saying it is pretty sad. I mean you are on here basically 24/7. You actually care how many "likes" you get. Don't you think you might wanna reevaluate?

You don't need a new shtick bro...the person making that assumption should take a step back and look at his own shtick he has been on for years and look at making a change.

My shtick is just fine.
The only change I'd make is giving the heave ho to a few people here that sully and slow this board down. That's the change I'd make.

Any questions?
No?

That's what I thought.

Hey I'm just saying it is pretty sad. I mean you are on here basically 24/7. You actually care how many "likes" you get. Don't you think you might wanna reevaluate?

So, you'd have me only be on here a certain amount of time a day?

More prejudicial treatment because I'm retired...or old?

For the record the likes don't mean that much to me.
However you seem to be obsessed about them for some reason. You've brought them up many times before.

Could it be you are jealous because you have so few?
You really have some issues you should address. Just do it.

I'm 65 retired and can post anytime 24/7 and Uncle Sam doesn't even care. I wonder how you young guys find the time to keeping posting. You must be really bored because you youngster's guys post count is many times higher than mine. Young guys should be out having fun instead of pissin and moaning on a message board.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
My shtick is just fine.
The only change I'd make is giving the heave ho to a few people here that sully and slow this board down. That's the change I'd make.

Any questions?
No?

That's what I thought.
Don't attempt to give others advice on changing, if you aren't able to apply that same logic to yourself.

Any questions to that??
Yep...didn't think so.

I'm 65 retired and can post anytime 24/7 and Uncle Sam doesn't even care. I wonder how you young guys find the time to keeping posting. You must be really bored because you youngster's guys post count is many times higher than mine. Young guys should be out having fun instead of pissin and moaning on a message board.

Right on MM...what he said!:cool:

Posting on a message board at any age is fine with me. To me its all in how you represent yourself. Many represent themselves in an embarrassing fashion IMO

I forgot another thing, if I was young and had kids still growing up I wouldn't waste a minute on message boards. I would be doing something for or with my family. You guys are wasting time you'll never get back.
Ronnie White
Carpenter and marriage counselor
Oh my gosh I gave up some of my private information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT