ADVERTISEMENT

Havent seen OU have that many cramps in a while

A

anon_u5m3ojrcc9dh4

since coach Tiff has been there we haven't had hardly any cramping during games. bell vs ND was the last costly one I can think of. makes you wonder what the deal was vs THEosu.

Reactions: iasooner1
I am pretty sure that Baker faked both of his cramps. I think that the coaches had a little package for Kyler. They ran a zone read with Kyler in the first half and then in the 3rd quarter they ran the zone read and had the RB pitch the ball back to him.

I am pretty sure that Baker faked both of his cramps. I think that the coaches had a little package for Kyler. They ran a zone read with Kyler in the first half and then in the 3rd quarter they ran the zone read and had the RB pitch the ball back to him.

I agree on Mayfield. I mentioned the same thing in another thread a couple of days ago. Also think Obo flopped to slow them down.

I agree on Mayfield. I mentioned the same thing in another thread a couple of days ago. Also think Obo flopped to slow them down.

Of course Obo flopped. He was winking at every player he passed on his way off of the field. Cracking me up. These guys need to realize that today's cameras have REALLY good zoom and REALLY good resolution.

Of course Obo flopped. He was winking at every player he passed on his way off of the field. Cracking me up. These guys need to realize that today's cameras have REALLY good zoom and REALLY good resolution.

Well, the winking could have been an indication of some level of subterfuge...........

Personally, I'm just glad he recovered. :)

I'm wondering if this is a new trait of Riley - willingness to do these things.
For some reason, I never got the impression that Stoops would support such tactics. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but just from the level of making jokes against predictions and other Riley comments, he seems more of a walk-the-fine-line type of guy. Maybe it's just his age.

That many? Wasn't it just one guy?
Neville was grabbing his leg at one point and they were working on barnes after he knocked barrett out of bounds. I'm not suggesting the needed a stretcher for baker or anything.he did have miraculous recoveries every time he went out;). just was more cramping crap going on that I had seen in a long time.
if they wanted to have kyler run a play I don't see any advantage to have him sneek in while baker limps off

Been a lot of cramps on the board lately too. :D
5042812809.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT