ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck sooners, here's a photo what clemson think of your team....

Some how I believe you're trying to convince yourselves you'll win.

Seriously, you aren't going to convince us...we're golden.
Convince ourselves, lol bahaha, yea you guys have put the fear in us .... We are like " the little engine that could". We are like that after school special " you can do it Duffy Moon". You people act like a bunch of drunks at the VFW, yal have really lost touch with reality.. Until you score two td's on us in a game , ( something you haven't done) we gonna just keep on buying motels in Arizona.. Lol what a hoot you guys are..Hey " but this time is gonna be different ",yea yea whatever..

Reactions: Da Swami
Convince ourselves, lol bahaha, yea you guys have put the fear in us .... We are like " the little engine that could". We are like that after school special " you can do it Duffy Moon". You people act like a bunch of drunks at the VFW, yal have really lost touch with reality.. Until you score two td's on us in a game , ( something you haven't done) we gonna just keep on buying motels in Arizona.. Lol what a hoot you guys are..Hey " but this time is gonna be different ",yea yea whatever..

I think you are the Bullmarket of Clemson. That's what I think.

Reactions: BillyRay
Convince ourselves, lol bahaha, yea you guys have put the fear in us .... We are like " the little engine that could". We are like that after school special " you can do it Duffy Moon". You people act like a bunch of drunks at the VFW, yal have really lost touch with reality.. Until you score two td's on us in a game , ( something you haven't done) we gonna just keep on buying motels in Arizona.. Lol what a hoot you guys are..

Dang, you guys are getting into gutter, like uh...LSU, Auburn or South Carolina fans....I tried to think better of you but, you let me down.:cool:

Dang, you guys are getting into gutter, like uh...LSU, Auburn or South Carolina fans....I tried to think better of you but, you let me down.:cool:

Nope , we stating facts , our team is better .. A lot of people say that during this 16 game win streak we ain't played nobody. That includes yal ..

As understood in the " modern era " as my friend up here said ☝,I would say 45 years the " modern era".. In those games I think yal have avg " 6" points..

Clemson is a top 25 program all time. Oklajoma is top 5. We talking about recent stuff. I don't care what y'all did when we were a small male military school.

Props to Clemson for beating two of our worse teams in history. Gibbs was a lame duck (fired) coach in 81. Last year they faced one of Bob's bad teams that had 4 losses.

Clemson has NOT played one of OU's historical elite teams. They will get it this year.

Lol you would know....check the print on your ass from last year.

You boys are fun. But the fact is, last year was a down year for OU and you guys caught us at a great time. The team was in complete disarray, disorganized with several coaches packing their bags while preparing for the match up. It was a bad loss for us and a great win for you guys. But you're delusional if you think this is the same team. It's not even close. So much has changed. I can't wait to you see this team.

Oh , the ole " get us on the right year" excuse.. I know , maybe you and Doc and Martycan build a time machine..Then maybe we could play a good OU TEAM..

Fact bro... our bad year has been your average year and our great years are more than 2. Fact. You had a great time last year. Take it and be good with it. They don't always come easy & often against the big boy Blue Bloods.

Yea whatever you said , stupid. Anyway , you guys stay with " we got a chip on our shoulder" motivation card.We don't have chips nor moral victorys , we have better players . We don't play the " remember the Alamo " stuff .. Our players are faster stronger and more talented. That's the truth , and I can't help it..

Yea whatever you said , stupid. Anyway , you guys stay with " we got a chip on our shoulder" motivation card.We don't have chips nor moral victorys , we have better players . We don't play the " remember the Alamo " stuff .. Our players are faster stronger and more talented. That's the truth , and I can't help it..

Stupid? You're calling me stupid? Boy, let me tell you, I've been called far worse than this on this board. Hell just last week I had no character.... and integrity either. :cool:

But speaking of stupid, let me help you a bit, the Alamo is in Texas, not Oklahoma.

I think I'm done for awhile now. Maybe later in the week.

Stupid? You're calling me stupid? Boy, let me tell you, I've been called far worse than this on this board. Hell just last week I had no character.... and integrity either. :cool:

But speaking of stupid, let me help you a bit, the Alamo is in Texas, not Oklahoma.

I think I'm done for awhile now. Maybe later in the week.
I know ,Sam Houston , Bowie , and Davo Crok are your kin folks..

You know they say Travis died within 10 minutes of the first shot and Bowie was so sick he didn't even participate in the final push by Santa Anna..

We have a real genius orange and blue poster here........You can't even figure out the difference from texas and Oklahoma.........

tumblr_nygh56HsWD1tpmgf1o1_400.gif

Uhmmm no. Not even close. Those guys are from Tenn

On a personal note, My Great Grand Daddy left Sumpter SC in 1871, settled in East Texas. He fought in the SC's 2nd infantry militia under Kershaw's Brigade. Was a POW. He was shot & captured at Gettysburg on Day 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT