ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck sooners, here's a photo what clemson think of your team....

Oct 10, 2002

B_SAzHTW8AA7DhJ.jpg

Well it's correct to some degree. Except the name as listed isn't complete. It should read, Oklahoma Offensive Co-Ordinators.

It's already been posted.....Looks like we're going to have more Gamecock fans than Tiger posters...............HA!

tumblr_nbwgkrhuoO1tp9qzgo1_400.gif

Clemson leads the SC rivalry by about 3:1. They won 3 games this year and are bored. They just hired a coach that is a cancer of negativity. Bless their hearts

Reactions: Da Swami
No way we lose to them again, absolutely no way. And I'll be putting money down despite having to currently give up 2 1/2

I also find it odd that Clemson is #1, Oklahoma #4, YET, the bookies are given Clemson +3.5????? Made mine today. How much were yall favored last year? Just askin. Also, pay no attention to coots, they are pretty irrelevant these days and its killing them. They actually think muschamp is a good coach. LOL

I will go as far as to say that there are a few types of players we have that you guys did not face in terms of quality.
1. Shaq Lawson DE
2. Deshaun Watson QB
3. Deon Cain and Artavis Scott, WR
4. Mack Alexander, CB
Many of you think your gonna whip us. Those are 4-5 reasons why you wont

I will go as far as to say that there are a few types of players we have that you guys did not face in terms of quality.
1. Shaq Lawson DE
2. Deshaun Watson QB
3. Deon Cain and Artavis Scott, WR
4. Mack Alexander, CB
Many of you think your gonna whip us. Those are 4-5 reasons why you wont

Well, a butt load of sports writers, former coaches think we'll whip ya too but, what do they know?:rolleyes:

You guys were favored last year too. We are used to the disrespect
Disrespect Clemson's #1 so what's up with that statement. Clemson is the underdog according to the bookies. Put that money down boy put that money down.

Reactions: 22LR
OLT, the tombstone is actually more of good thing, it designates victories over Top 25 teams at away or neutral sites, so it would be more of a respect thing than disrespect. Y'all will find out Gamecocks have a miserable existence and have nothing to do except visit other teams' message boards and flame. In South Carolina, USC is an acronym for University of Second Choice. But they actually are Bama fans and like to crow this SEC, SEC, SEC mantra BS that ESecPN likes to spin. Any real Clemson fan has nothing but respect for Oklahoma. We know how good of a team the Sooners have and we are well aware of your time honored place, that is well deserved of being an elite program

Always liked OU great teams over the years. Looks like you are back, the W over Tennessee had to be very sweet. My neighbor is an OU fan - great guy. Too bad we didn't meet in the finals but I do believe the winner goes all the way.

Always liked OU great teams over the years. Looks like you are back, the W over Tennessee had to be very sweet. My neighbor is an OU fan - great guy. Too bad we didn't meet in the finals but I do believe the winner goes all the way.

Thanks for the kind words tigger.

I think our game with Clemson, assuming we prevail will be much harder than the 'big one' in Glendale, regardless who we play there.

The Tigers are solid, every phase.

It's gonna be a solid gold bitch.:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: CUinSD
Wow dude. Clemson is embedded deep into your head. It must hurt.

LOL.....Ask him if 63-17 means anything to him, if you want to see his blood pressure rise.
One thing you need to remember about chicken fans - they have to tie their hopes and dreams on other teams.
Generally it's Alabama or Auburn , but for right now it's Oklahoma. Last week it was North Carolina.
But soon enough all you'll hear is their women's basketball team is the best thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: Da Swami and CUinSD
Well, a butt load of sports writers, former coaches think we'll whip ya too but, what do they know?:rolleyes:

True.
A boat load of them picked Notre Dame to beat us; Florida State to beat us, and UNC to beat us....
And you guys to beat us last year....
Ohio State to beat us the year before.....
LSU to beat us the year before that.......

Oh my. That's a boat load of WRONG, isn't it?

Seriously, you guys are playing really good and have a very good team. I expect this to be the best of all the playoff games.
The biggest differences are Clemson has a better defense (almost on par with last year... remember?) and Clemson has Deshaun Watson.... and you don't.

True.
A boat load of them picked Notre Dame to beat us; Florida State to beat us, and UNC to beat us....
And you guys to beat us last year....
Ohio State to beat us the year before.....
LSU to beat us the year before that.......

Oh my. That's a boat load of WRONG, isn't it?

Seriously, you guys are playing really good and have a very good team. I expect this to be the best of all the playoff games.
The biggest differences are Clemson has a better defense (almost on par with last year... remember?) and Clemson has Deshaun Watson.... and you don't.

Well, I'll see your Watson and raise you a Mayfield.

Nope, we match up really well.
It's gonna be a street fight.

Reactions: CUinSD
I think OU has a whole team of football players on both sides willing to go to a knife fight with Baker Mayfield. It isn't often the team leader is truly the QB and not just a label, but in OU's case it is 100% true.

Mayfield better than Watson. What ? Damn that is other worldly dumb. There can be only one and he is 4. Watson played several top 25 defenses. You guys played none if Im not mistaken. Plus your already pissing us off with the lack of respect just like last year. Gonna be a great game.

Mayfield better than Watson. What ? Damn that is other worldly dumb. There can be only one and he is 4. Watson played several top 25 defenses. You guys played none if Im not mistaken. Plus your already pissing us off with the lack of respect just like last year. Gonna be a great game.

If 'your' already pissed off, then you are predisposed to be angry anyway.

PS: Vegas has you a 3.5 point dog to OU. Are you pissed at them too?

Reactions: Da Swami and 22LR

You'll quickly find out what Mayfiled brings to the game. He has as much grit to win as he has talent. There's an edge to him that brings out the best of the players. Your Tigers are in for a fight. I think you guys drew the wrong seeding to reach the title game.

Reactions: 22LR
You'll quickly find out what Mayfiled brings to the game. He has as much grit to win as he has talent. There's an edge to him that brings out the best of the players. Your Tigers are in for a fight. I think you guys drew the wrong seeding to reach the title game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT