ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck sooners, here's a photo what clemson think of your team....

Be careful WNAS. He's getting pissed off.
Well the Clemson Tigers are big time respected. They beat the crap out of OU last year. They have everbody's attention. The problem I see is the Clemson posters that have visited us believe this is the same team as last year. It's doubtful, but I truly hope the Clemson Tiger players rest on the same type of thoughts.

I will add this, if the Tigers were a one loss team, I don't think the committee would have even allowed them to be ranked in the top four. Having said this, being undefeated is a major feat and something that the OU players respect. But at the same time, it has to be a major motivator to be able to send them packing and give them the first loss.

Mayfield better than Watson. What ? Damn that is other worldly dumb. There can be only one and he is 4. Watson played several top 25 defenses. You guys played none if Im not mistaken. Plus your already pissing us off with the lack of respect just like last year. Gonna be a great game.

When you visit OUr board for a bit of good old smack talk, you need to bring your 'A' game.

Mayfield better than Watson. What ? Damn that is other worldly dumb. There can be only one and he is 4. Watson played several top 25 defenses. You guys played none if Im not mistaken. Plus your already pissing us off with the lack of respect just like last year. Gonna be a great game.

You are mistaken. OU rocked two top 25 defenses and we went against 4 offenses better than the best you faced. Vulnerables against the spread.... can't wait!

B_SAzHTW8AA7DhJ.jpg
How pathetic ,that's why your program is a joke and you just had to hire your 5th option as your coach.Go cheer for your women's basketball program and leave " big boy football " to teams that actually play it..

Reactions: Da Swami
How pathetic ,that's why your program is a joke and you just had to hire your 5th option as your coach.Go cheer for your women's basketball program and leave " big boy football " to teams that actually play it..

Geez, no need to get all butch about it.

National titles, how many you got in football? We've got 7 modern era. 16 recognized by the NCAA...this isn't our first rodeo...bub.

Eh? Can't hear ya...

Go cheer for your women's basketball program and leave " big boy football " to teams that actually play it..

We love our OU women's Basketball program. NCAAW is big here and across the Big 12.

In telling Gamecock fan the above, you are also saying you don't support Clemson's women's program. I hope there are better Clemson fans.

Last edited:
You are mistaken. OU rocked two top 25 defenses and we went against 4 offenses better than the best you faced. Vulnerables against the spread.... can't wait!
Well, I will differ with you...

I give you the Final total defense ranking of the Mighty Oklahoma Sooners 2015 Schedule. (FBS Only)

#46 Tennessee
#55 WVU
#59 Baylor
#66 TCU
#95 OK St.
#100 K St
#107 Texas
#108 Iowa St
#125 Tulsa
#126 Texas Tech
#127 Kansas

Keep in Mind there are only 127 FBS teams.

Clemson is ranked #7.

Also, Clemson has played 9 teams that have a defense ranked above Tennessee, the highest ranked defense on the Oklahoma schedule. Amazing.

Oklahoma is ranked #31 in total defense, BTW. That is good enough for 6th best on our schedule.

I give you the Final total defense ranking of the Mighty Oklahoma Sooners 2015 Schedule. (FBS Only)

#46 Tennessee
#55 WVU
#59 Baylor
#66 TCU
#95 OK St.
#100 K St
#107 Texas
#108 Iowa St
#125 Tulsa
#126 Texas Tech
#127 Kansas

Clemson is ranked #7.

Also, Clemson has played 9 teams that have a defense ranked above Tennessee, the highest ranked defense on the Oklahoma schedule. Amazing.

Oklahoma is ranked #31 in total defense, BTW. That is good enough for 6th best on our schedule.

Stop with the stats comparison already. Following the same 'analysis', OU beat the top three offenses in the entire country by a combined score of 137 - 79.

Comparing post-partum defensive rankings after they've played OU is like touting the strength of the Iraqi Republican Guard or North Korean Airforce.

Last edited:
The Committee wanted an SEC or B1G team in the finals, thus the rankings.

The winning team in the Orange Bowl will be NC this year. Sorry, Tigerettes, that ain't gonna be you.

#46 Tennessee
#55 WVU
#59 Baylor
#66 TCU
#95 OK St.
#100 K St
#107 Texas
#108 Iowa St
#125 Tulsa
#126 Texas Tech
#127 Kansas

Clemson is ranked #7.

You only listed 11 teams. You forgot Akron again. They are a top 15 defense. OU is top ten in offensive and defensive efficiency which is the only stat that matters. Your season ends in Miami.

So, you have one lonely natty title WAY back in 1981. That's just awesome.

What have you done for me lately...Bwahahaha!

Come back for some more if you dare. Putz.

We beat you guys the last two times we played you, both in bowls. I respect Oklahoma. I consider it a top 5-10 program all time. I went to the late 80's citrus bowl and your fans were the most rude people I've ever encountered in Football. They treated us as though we didn't belong much like some of these posts here. All this natty stuff.
Guys, Clemson was an all male military school for a great deal of time. Very small. Had to visit most of the teams we played. We were just arriving when you guys were ruling the 70's

I went to the late 80's citrus bowl and your fans were the most rude people I've ever encountered in Football. They treated us as though we didn't belong much like some of these posts here.

Your anecdote runs contrary to 99% of popular sentiment. No one has been rude to you here, either. We're all big boys. Maybe you have an inferiority complex?

We beat you guys the last two times we played you, both in bowls. I respect Oklahoma. I consider it a top 5-10 program all time. I went to the late 80's citrus bowl and your fans were the most rude people I've ever encountered in Football. They treated us as though we didn't belong much like some of these posts here. All this natty stuff.
Guys, Clemson was an all male military school for a great deal of time. Very small. Had to visit most of the teams we played. We were just arriving when you guys were ruling the 70's

Oh, I feel ya dog.
I was just taken aback by someone with colossal gall and temerity to actually tell us, OU how to play 'big boy' football.

I'm quite over it now.
Can't wait to lace up the hiney kicking boots!

Last edited:
Your anecdote runs contrary to 99% of popular sentiment. No one has been rude to you here, either. We're all big boys. Maybe you have an inferiority complex?

I was like 10 years old then lol, just a statement. I'm ok with football smack talk. I just think we'll win and somewhat easily if we don't let off the gas.

It was interesting to read more about Bud inventing the Oklahoma drill. Brent V brought it to Clemson. I feel like Venables is responsible for making this team a top 10 from top 20 squad. That guy is serious

It was interesting to read more about Bud inventing the Oklahoma drill. Brent V brought it to Clemson. I feel like Venables is responsible for making this team a top 10 from top 20 squad. That guy is serious

He's a great DC until he faces a quality spread team and puts his bigger LBs and safeties in one on one with slot guys and running backs. When you factor in that we have exceptional RBs and slot guys, it is no wonder why vegas likes ou in this one.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Hey you guys are high quality. We will have be on our A game and not turn it over to win this one

Make up your mind. In one post you say it'll be an easy win if you don't let off the gas, the next post is no turnovers to win.

OK, since you're here, tell us what you think is the strongest & weakest part of your defense.

Also please name your top defender in each category..
Line,
Linebacker
Defensive Back

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Make up your mind. In one post you say it'll be an easy win if you don't let off the gas, the next post is no turnovers to win.

OK, since you're here, tell us what you think is the strongest & weakest part of your defense.

Line,
Linebacker
Defensive Back

And send pictures of your cheerleaders, etc...........

Send any animal pictures...sheep, reindeer, etc to the OSU Cowboy board.....HA!

Line,
Linebacker
Defensive Back

Tough question.

I think our Dline is behind maybe only Bama in the entire country. Shaq Lawson leads the nation in TFLs and is a 1st team AA. True Freshman Wilkins at DT was a 5 star and plays like it. Pagano DT is a beast. Dodd DE has played very well this year.
LB: BJ Goodson brings the wood. Boulware is the man but had been playing hurt.
Safety: Jayron Kearse(freaks nephew) is the man. Huge with speed.
CB: Alexander on of the top 5 cbs in the country, Tankersly therefor gets thrown on more and he has played well.

Our weakness is depth at LB

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Tough question.

I think our Dline is behind maybe only Bama in the entire country. Shaq Lawson leads the nation in TFLs and is a 1st team AA. True Freshman Wilkins at DT was a 5 star and plays like it. Pagano DT is a beast. Dodd DE has played very well this year.
CB: Alexander on of the top 5 cbs in the country, Tankersly therefor gets thrown on more and he has played well.

What's the depth like on the D-line? Serious question. Got a feeling you guys are going to need to rotate most often to keep up. OU's offense includes two excellent RBs Perine & Mixon. Combine this with a decent pass game, they'll be gassed out by the 4th qtr if they're not rotated often.

Reactions: 22LR and K2C Sooner
Tough question.

Well, there ya go...if you all are thin at DB, then expect a full court press by our running game in the second half.
I'm no coach but, that seems the prudent thing to do. Then when we sell the run game and your LBs come up to support, Baker will shred you with passes between them and the DBs.

He's very crafty that way.:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 22LR
What's the depth like on the D-line? Serious question. Got a feeling you guys are going to need to rotate most often to keep up. OU's offense includes two excellent RBs Perine & Mixon. Combine this with a decent pass game, they'll be gassed out by the 4th qtr if they're not rotated often.

And with those necessary rotations will come the substitution penalties and one or two free plays. Hands on hips by the third quarter. Lining up on their knees by the 4th quarter.

Tough question.

Address your running game. I've read the running backs are your weakness. I don't need to hear about Watson's numbers. We know he's a good runner. Just the backs............

National titles, how many you got in football? We've got 7 modern era. 16 recognized by the NCAA...this isn't our first rodeo...bub.

Eh? Can't hear ya...

Dude how many times we played you in the last 30 years , twice , that would also be how many times we beat you .. We beat you 40-6 12 months ago in front of the entire nation.Then guess how many times we lost since we curb stomped you , 0.In bowl games the last five years we have beaten , Ohio State , LSU , and Oklahoma.. We have also beaten FSU two times , Notre Dame ,and Georgia and Aub to break a 15 game win streak.. You people couldn't beat Cole Stoudt , how are you gonna beat the best QB in the country .. If you want respect, come and get it. Nobody even gives a second thought to your clown show.

Address your running game. I've read the running backs are your weakness. I don't need to hear about Watson's numbers. We know he's a good runner. Just the backs............

Wayne Gallman has about 1300 yards rushing this season. CJ Fuller and Zac Brooks back him up but he's the work horse

Dude how many times we played you in the last 30 years , twice , that would also be how many times we beat you .. We beat you 40-6 12 months ago in front of the entire nation.Then guess how many times we lost since we curb stomped you , 0.In bowl games the last five years we have beaten , Ohio State , LSU , and Oklahoma.. We have also beaten FSU two times , Notre Dame ,and Georgia and Aub to break a 15 game win streak.. You people couldn't beat Cole Stoudt , how are you gonna beat the best QB in the country .. If you want respect, come and get it. Nobody even gives a second thought to your clown show.

Oh gee, I'm all scared crapless now.
How will I go on...

No, you go on with your bellicose diatribe.
Come new years eve, your gonna witness big boy football as OU does it.

The only question is will you come back and show some contrition? I highly doubt it.

What else you got in your delicate house of cards dude?

Two Deep on Dline: basically everyone is an NFL guy.

DE(starter first) Shaq Lawson, Kevin Dodd, Richard Yeargin, Austin Bryant.
DT(starters first) DJ Reader, Carlos Watkins, Christian Wilkins, Scott Pagano, Albert Huggins

Well, there ya go...if you all are thin at DB, then expect a full court press by our running game in the second half.
I'm no coach but, that seems the prudent thing to do. Then when we sell the run game and your LBs come up to support, Baker will shred you with passes between them and the DBs.

He's very crafty that way.:eek:

Our Pass D is rated higher than our Run D. No one has had much success on Mackenzie Alexander. It's him TJ Green, Cordrea Tankersly, and Jayron Kearse back there. They are all draft NFL quality

Again .....Boulware, Goodson, Blanks, and ODaniel are very very good at LB but not much after that. If there was this would be the nations #1 D again

Some how I believe you're trying to convince yourselves you'll win.

Seriously, you aren't going to convince us...we're golden.

Just answering questions. Dude it's gonna be tight. But we've held the #1 ranking since the show started and beaten two top 10 teams since that time. If this team was a joke they would have lost at least 1 of those. Can we be beaten? Absolutely. Tough as hell out though

Eh? Can't hear ya...

Looks like 1 in 1981.
Other than that, they haven't even finished in the Top 5 again. :(

In fact, I counted their consensus Top 20 finishes since 1950.... a whopping 15.

I had to go back to 1988 to count 15 consensus Top 20 finishes for the Sooners.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT