ADVERTISEMENT

Down time before the bowl game .GIF thread

AbsoluteZer0

Sooner signee
Jul 10, 2008
Owasso, OK
Where are all the GIF's? Saving them up for after bowl season? They will make more! Here are a few.

Football.gif

That's gotta hurt!

Party%20at%20Fittys%20crib_1.gif

Party at Fittys. hehe

Cat%20alien_1.gif

This is what I get for doing SETI at home.

Slide%20basketball.gif

Too easy.

Last edited:
Where is this? Im going there. Of course I would have to be drunk. I'm scared of heights////////

I Rode the role coaster in Las Vegas that went over the building.

The one you are talking about is on top of that space needle looking building. I took pics of people doing that. No freakin way would I do it!

Reactions: K2C Sooner
The one you are talking about is on top of that space needle looking building. I took pics of people doing that. No freakin way would I do it!

Gosh darn it. When my son was in the army he was stationed at Fort Lewis in Tacoma, WA. I wish I knew about this back then. Story of my life - a day late and a dollar short!!!!!!!!!

Gosh darn it. When my son was in the army he was stationed at Fort Lewis in Tacoma, WA. I wish I knew about this back then. Story of my life - a day late and a dollar short!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was talking about Vegas where you rode that one over the side of the building.

Oh no! Another gif thread? I personally know an idiot that started one of these during down time and it didn't go over............:)

That thread was greatness. It isn't your fault that some of the neighbors get angry when you post harmless GIFs and get all mad about it. It's more a reflection on them than it is you. Keep 'em coming K2C. We need positive guys like you around here.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
That thread was greatness. It isn't your fault that some of the neighbors get angry when you post harmless GIFs and get all mad about it. It's more a reflection on them than it is you. Keep 'em coming K2C. We need positive guys like you around here.

Well that's the first time I heard some didn't like my thread. I did have a disclaimer in the original topic header. Some people will protest anything.

daily_picdump_1991_41.jpg

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Kudos to all of you guys. I really enjoy them and look forward to them. I like laughing and smiling for some stupid reason.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT