ADVERTISEMENT

Down time before the bowl game .GIF thread

Why I wear a seat belt..........

tumblr_lsrgr0vejL1qfjjglo1_r1_500.gif

Reactions: Schoonerman
"See ya after the season?" What you talkin' 'bout Willis? It's still a month away until toe meets leather. Until then, please keep posting the gifs and don't let this thread die!!!

Schoonerman, this is exactly the time I finished my gif thread last year. Time for the board to go " all things Sooner". Fall practice has started. I'm working on a topic about our offensive line. Hope to post it soon.

If I run into some good gif's I'll post it, but I'm shutting down for the season. Maybe Zer0 will take over, it's his thread............

Boomer!

Reactions: JConXtsy
Schoonerman, this is exactly the time I finished my gif thread last year. Time for the board to go " all things Sooner". Fall practice has started. I'm working on a topic about our offensive line. Hope to post it soon.

If I run into some good gif's I'll post it, but I'm shutting down for the season. Maybe Zer0 will take over, it's his thread............

Boomer!

Thanks K2C, you are an original! And you're right... it's time to start talking Sooner football! 28 days to kickoff!!!

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Yeah, I know, I said I was shutting down but I did say I would post anything really good.

Trump supporter scales Trump Towers...............

13962891_10206757764398888_2199746342371729138_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT