ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Howard makes a hostile tweet toward OU AFTER the Sooners great win

The important point Is he said OU fans would be mad because Ohio State in in the final 4 not OU.

This combined with his pre-game comment that OU would be the biggest failure in the nation shows his intent. And his"brother" Lee Corso called OU a "Pretender" not a contender which got Desmond laughing out loud. .

Penn State had nothing to do with this. (Except Desmond is Pro-Big 10 & he is saying the Big 10 has two teams including Ohio St. in the final 4.

Before the game DH said OU will be the biggest failure in the nation & after the game he says Ohio State NOT OU would be in the final 4.
He is not speaking for the committee he is speaking for himself (WITH BOTH COMMENTS).

The POS is an OU hater.

Case Closed!

Your case is always closed.

What does this have to do with DH's tweet, which is what this thread is about??

Its a pattern of his OU hatred he has had for many years.
It also could be a slam at the committee. but Howard is a Sooner hater and he worded his tweet to slam OU & OU fans & the committee.

The last thing the OU hater Howard wants is for OU to be in the Final Four.

Its a pattern of his OU hatred he has had for many years.
It also could be a slam at the committee. but Howard is a Sooner hater and he worded his tweet to slam OU & OU fans & the committee.

The last thing the OU hater Howard wants is for OU to be in the Final Four.
If DH is a Sooner hater, then that's another topic. But not liking OU does not make a person a POS.

But hey...at least you are admitting it could be a slam at the committee. So at least some progress is being made here.

Well said CT
ESPN anti-OU bias

Desmond Howard‏Verified account@DesmondHoward Sep 9

Dear Oklahoma fans, don't celebrate too hard. You're gonna be mad when you see Ohio State in #CFBPlayoff and you're not.

What a POS.

Yep somewhere in there is a
The important point Is he said OU fans would be mad because Ohio State in in the final 4 not OU.

This combined with his pre-game comment that OU would be the biggest failure in the nation shows his intent. And his"brother" Lee Corso called OU a "Pretender" not a contender which got Desmond laughing out loud. .

Penn State had nothing to do with this. (Except Desmond is Pro-Big 10 & he is saying the Big 10 has two teams including Ohio St. in the final 4.

Before the game DH said OU will be the biggest failure in the nation & after the game he says Ohio State NOT OU would be in the final 4.
He is not speaking for the committee he is speaking for himself (WITH BOTH COMMENTS).

The POS is an OU hater.

Case Closed!

Bull, this is your problem. You make these erroneous posts and statements and then just continue to compound the error by defending yourself. You do it over and over and that is the reason no one takes you seriously. Just give it up and admit you made a simple little mistake. Bull making a little mistake isn't a big deal, until you make it one.

Here's a "terrible" reality:
Lots of people don't like....or "hate"....OU and they will come out and say it.
That doesn't mean they are necessarily anti-OU if they believe an OU opponent is better or that OU isn't playoff caliber.

Is there any chance this message board will ever be free from concern over opposing fans not liking OU....or being upset over those who question and/or criticize an OU coach or player and take it very personal when it happens, ad nauseam ?

This thread is beautiful!

However many months it was when Bull returned to the boards all y'all were welcoming him back with open arms. Now Bull here doing what we all know Bull does and it's driving some of y'all loopy, just like before

Personally, I love it. Give em hell Bullmarket!!

Reactions: iasooner1
This thread is beautiful!

However many months it was when Bull returned to the boards all y'all were welcoming him back with open arms. Now Bull here doing what we all know Bull does and it's driving some of y'all loopy, just like before

Personally, I love it. Give em hell Bullmarket!!

Shoot yeah, I'm glad he's back. He's probably laughing every time he hits the send button. I know I am.

There isn't any (Unless you are Desmond Howard or Lee Corso)
maybe-if-i-quietly-draw-pandas-240x180.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT