ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Howard makes a hostile tweet toward OU AFTER the Sooners great win

Bull, clearly you haven't realized his comment is pointed towards slamming the playoff committee. Not OU.

No. Before the game he stated OU was the team in the nation most likely to fail.

If you want to see the video of this I;ll go get it.

Personally I hope they all stay of the OU Bandwagon
0f231a8044f17d6576489829a161b009.jpg

Reactions: iasooner1
No. Before the game he stated OU was the team in the nation most likely to fail.

If you want to see the video of this I;ll go get it.
Bull, defend your initial wrong post however you want. Pretty much the rest of the country has since taken that comment as a shot at the committee and not towards OU. You can believe what you want. Everyone else can read between the lines and see what DH truly meant.

Produce any video you want of what he said BEFORE the game. It has NOTHING to do with this tweet he made AFTER the game. But knock yourself out bro.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Bull, defend your initial wrong post however you want. Pretty much the rest of the country has since taken that comment as a shot at the committee and not towards OU. You can believe what you want. Everyone else can read between the lines and see what DH truly meant.

Produce any video you want of what he said BEFORE the game. It has NOTHING to do with this tweet he made AFTER the game. But knock yourself out bro.

The important point Is he said OU fans would be mad because Ohio State in in the final 4 not OU.

This combined with his pre-game comment that OU would be the biggest failure in the nation shows his intent. And his"brother" Lee Corso called OU a "Pretender" not a contender which got Desmond laughing out loud. .

Penn State had nothing to do with this. (Except Desmond is Pro-Big 10 & he is saying the Big 10 has two teams including Ohio St. in the final 4.

Before the game DH said OU will be the biggest failure in the nation & after the game he says Ohio State NOT OU would be in the final 4.
He is not speaking for the committee he is speaking for himself (WITH BOTH COMMENTS).

The POS is an OU hater.

Case Closed!

Last edited:
Reactions: brsooner
The important point Is he said OU fans would be mad because Ohio State in in the final 4 not OU.

This combined with his pre-game comment that OU would be the biggest failure in the nation shows his intent. And his"brother" Lee Corso called OU a "Pretender" not a contender.

Penn State had nothing to do with this. (Except Desmond is Pro-Big 10 & he is saying the Big 10 has two teams including Ohio St. in the final 4.

Before the game DH called OU be biggest failure in the nation & after the game he says Ohio State NOT OU would be in the final 4.
He is not speaking for the committee he is speaking for himself (WITH BOTH COMMENTS).

The POS is an OU hater.

Case Closed!
God almighty Bull....go back and read td71's post and clue yourself into the little nugget at the end of DH's tweet you conveniently left out.

I don't care if DH is an OU hater or not. In this case he is not hating on OU. And certainly this is not an situation to call him a POS.

Bull, sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and realize you are wrong and have overreacted to something.

God almighty Bull....go back and read td71's post and clue yourself into the little nugget at the end of DH's tweet you conveniently left out.

I don't care if DH is an OU hater or not. In this case he is not hating on OU. And certainly this is not an situation to call him a POS.

Bull, sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and realize you are wrong and have overreacted to something.

(1) Desmond says BEFORE Game OU will be the nation's biggest failure
(2) Desmond says AFTER OU's win OU fans should not celebrate because OHIO STATE (not Penn State) will be in final 4 instead of OU.

Billy this is CASE CLOSED

Bull market why are you always attacking others on here that have a different opinion of yours?
It's not even a differing of opinion on this one. DH clearly was taking a shot at the playoff committee. It is crystal clear for everyone else in the country. Maybe Bull missed the "Signed, Penn State" part before. Pretty easy for everyone else talking about the tweet to see DH was bashing the playoff committee.

"Dear Oklahoma fans, don't celebrate too hard. You're gonna be mad when you see Ohio State in #CFBPlayoff and you're not.

Signed, Penn State"

So what does Penn State have anything to do with Desmond Howard's slimy Tweet. Desmond said it not Penn State
So what does Penn State have to with Desmond Howard's Gameday comment that OU would be the nation's #1 failure?

"Dear Oklahoma fans, don't celebrate too hard. You're gonna be mad when you see Ohio State in #CFBPlayoff and you're not.

Signed, Penn State"

Uh Uh Uh Billy you forgot to include this..

Desmond Howard‏Verified account@DesmondHoward Sep 9
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Oklahoma fans, don't celebrate too hard. You're gonna be mad when you see Ohio State in #CFBPlayoff and you're not

These are DESMOND'S WORDS NOT PENN STATE'S

Looks to me like a typical Mich fan (my fave b1g team except for Harbaugh) trolling both tosu & ped St. Me to Dez: did Mich win anything yet since Appy State ? They are a really confused bunch. I'll take Wisky or Minn in the west.

Reactions: BillyRay
Looks to me like a typical Mich fan (my fave b1g team except for Harbaugh) trolling both tosu & ped St. Me to Dez: did Mich win anything yet since Appy State ? They are a really confused bunch. I'll take Wisky or Minn in the west.
Ya it's prolly a little bit of a shot towards Ohio State too. But DH was pretty vocal last year about his thinking Penn State should get in over Ohio State into the playoffs. So his tweet after the OU-Ohio State game was really more of some leftover anger about last years playoff teams and throwing a little bashing towards the playoff committee.

Bull, are you being serious or you just trolling?? You can't be serious........
He's not trolling. He thinks he's solved the greatest 21st century mystery affecting mankind. Desmond Howard is Satan. Satan hates OU. When OU loses a game, blame Satan.

Welcome to bullmarket. North Korea inflicted the ultimate pain by nuking 76 US cities yesterday. bull said so.

He's not trolling. He thinks he's solved the greatest 21st century mystery affecting mankind. Desmond Howard is Satan. Satan hates OU. When OU loses a game, blame Satan.

Welcome to bullmarket. North Korea inflicted the ultimate pain by nuking 76 US cities yesterday. bull said so.

Desmond was saying LOOK what happened to Penn State last year ( OU FANS) after they beat tOSU? NO PLAYOFF.

I cant stand that marble mouth fool, but he was taking a shot the committee...... not OU

Desmond was saying LOOK what happened to Penn State last year ( OU FANS) after they beat tOSU? NO PLAYOFF.

I cant stand that marble mouth fool, but he was taking a shot the committee...... not OU

What about Desmond Howard's words on Gameday in Columbus Ohio before the game.
He said the team in the nation most likely to fail was Oklahoma.
And Lee Corso threw in his two cents saying "OU was a Pretender" not a "Contender"

Bull why are you so affected by this? I've noticed a trend with you. If someone disagrees with you or has a difference of opinion you go after them in somewhat of an attack mentality with repetitive posts. We are all OU fans who love our team, please just accept that. On this specific topic with this specific comment from Howard you interpreted it wrong. No harm in that, you made a mistake but now you are just digging yourself in a deeper hole. You look bad now. Just let it go man

What about Desmond Howard's words on Gameday in Columbus Ohio before the game.
He said the team in the nation most likely to fail was Oklahoma.
And Lee Corso threw in his two cents saying "OU was a Pretender" not a "Contender"
That has nothing to do with your original intent with this thread. And nothing to do with nail's post which was to point out your OP was incorrect.

So DH and Corso are not an OU fans. Who cares?? Once again, it has nothing to do with your incorrect analysis of DH's tweet.

Bull, if you missed where DH ended his tweet with the Penn State thing, then it's no big deal. It really looks like that is the case. If you never saw that part of the tweet, then yes it looks exactly like he is hating on OU. But he wasn't.

That has nothing to do with your original intent with this thread. And nothing to do with nail's post which was to point out your OP was incorrect.

So DH and Corso are not an OU fans. Who cares?? Once again, it has nothing to do with your incorrect analysis of DH's tweet.

Bull, if you missed where DH ended his tweet with the Penn State thing, then it's no big deal. It really looks like that is the case. If you never saw that part of the tweet, then yes it looks exactly like he is hating on OU. But he wasn't.

Lincoln Riley specifically spoke out to Corso and Howard.
And I did the same thing.

Lincoln thinks both are haters and he is obviously correct

LINK......Lincoln Riley speaks out

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...-haters-after-big-win/ar-AArAZ3D?ocid=DELLDHP

Howard and Corso didn't make those comments right before the game. DH called OU overated and Corso called OU pretenders on gameday about 2 weeks ago. DH gave his opinion and explained his reasons. He wasn't the only talking head who thought OU was overrated at #7 in the preseason poll. A lot of OU fans felt the same way.

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT