ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the hawkeyes are in order

To me this is concerning... if Wisconsin wins the Big 10 w/ one loss, the committee could then bypass OU and select the Badgers, Food for thought. But there'll be a lot of carnage before it's all said & done.

I defer to the board on figuring out the who? what? when? how? of what other teams are doing benefits OUr Status. I don't believe I'm wired properly for considering that criteria. For example, I wanted tosu to win, which I believed made our winning over them stronger. I also thought if the 'clones won, that would make our loss stronger. IMO, both of those non-events diluted OUr standing. I reallllly dislike this not knowing if we are going to get the candy bar, or only the wrapper...

I defer to the board on figuring out the who? what? when? how? of what other teams are doing benefits OUr Status. I don't believe I'm wired properly for considering that criteria. For example, I wanted tosu to win, which I believed made our winning over them stronger. I also thought if the 'clones won, that would make our loss stronger. IMO, both of those non-events diluted OUr standing. I reallllly dislike this not knowing if we are going to get the candy bar, or only the wrapper...

You’re probably right but Ohio State is one of those teams I never want to win regardless. I just Michigan could beat them.

Wisconsin will have to play either Michigan State or Ohio State for the Big X championship so there's that. So far Wisconsin hasn't really played anyone.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT