ADVERTISEMENT

Bahl to transfer

Something must've happened. She is the star of a historic team.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Bahl is a great player, one of the best to play the game, but I dont think will slow down what Gasso has built. Every ace who wants a shot at a NC may think about jumping into the portal. Wishful thinking, but the Standford pitcher would be closer to home if she decided to make the move.

I think she explained her decision very well. She wants to be closer to home and play the game she loves near the people she loves. I know her dad will love it. One thing is for sure, if Nebraska plays the same schedule next year as it did in 2023, she may not have to pitch more than five innings a game to win. That is if the Huskers can manage to score 8 runs. 😂. Good luck, Jordy and thanks for all the great memories. BOOMER!

Thanks for making history with this year’s team.

Go make Little Debbie relevant at one sport in the b1g and hopefully we have a chance to play you for a 4-Pete next summer.

SOONER !

Last edited:
Reactions: loopafied68
Jordy has little to prove as a 2x AA and national champion. Her life is in Nebraska, including her boyfriend. She will continue to be amazing and I wish her the best but what Patty has built won't be derailed. Deal is going to be the next ace and May is one more step from being great. Find another Storako to steady the ship in the circle and Jayda and Tiarre will hold the line.

Dang it! A few days after OUr gals bring it all home with the 3 peat and we get this bad news? If she wants to be closer to family I can accept that and have no doubt Natty Patty will reload. A 4 peat would be much more attainable if she stayed imo. Jordy is the college softball equivalent to Micheal Jordan imo. Heck, I just started paying attention to OUr softball a couple years ago. I love all things OU though.

BOOMER! 😁

Reactions: loopafied68
Dang it! A few days after OUr gals bring it all home with the 3 peat and we get this bad news? If she wants to be closer to family I can accept that and have no doubt Natty Patty will reload. A 4 peat would be much more attainable if she stayed imo. Jordy is the college softball equivalent to Micheal Jordan imo. Heck, I just started paying attention to OUr softball a couple years ago. I love all things OU though.

BOOMER! 😁
I agree, it's tough to lose the best! I understand why she is leaving. Could be worse. She could be following PG to USC... with the rest of our team.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
I think she explained her decision very well. She wants to be closer to home and play the game she loves near the people she loves. I know her dad will love it. One thing is for sure, if Nebraska plays the same schedule next year as it did in 2023, she may not have to pitch more than five innings a game to win. That is if the Huskers can manage to score 8 runs. 😂. Good luck, Jordy and thanks for all the great memories. BOOMER!

What kind of W-L record did Nebraska have for 2023 season? I don't think they were in the 64 team playoff group, were they?

Jordy has little to prove as a 2x AA and national champion. Her life is in Nebraska, including her boyfriend. She will continue to be amazing and I wish her the best but what Patty has built won't be derailed. Deal is going to be the next ace and May is one more step from being great. Find another Storako to steady the ship in the circle and Jayda and Tiarre will hold the line.
I respect her decision, and know there are more important things in life but to pass on being involved in a 4 peat? Jordy give us her all and enlightened me to OUr gals athletic prowess. I've always been a football guy though. Again, I understand some things are more important. I don't think OUr gals would be where they are today without Jordy. Best of luck to her. Jordy was a blessing.

She did explain her decision very well. I totally understand her reasoning. She had plenty to stay for also. I think it was a boyfriend situation type thing. Idk...

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Teddy Lehman on the REF radio preaches that OU NIL money is weak and lacking badly. No one (so far) is offering or contributing. Some have but in his opinion OU is way and I mean way behind in this area. Its almost sad to hear but that is what the guy keep preaching about.
About Jordy--I think she just missed home. I think her mom and dad couldnt get to most of the games as flying or even driving back here is a task and an expensive one. I think she just missed her bf and family. In my .02 Jordy Bahl should go down as one of the greatest pitchers in OU Softball history. I just cant blame a kid for wanting to go home.

Teddy Lehman on the REF radio preaches that OU NIL money is weak and lacking badly. No one (so far) is offering or contributing. Some have but in his opinion OU is way and I mean way behind in this area. Its almost sad to hear but that is what the guy keep preaching about.
About Jordy--I think she just missed home. I think her mom and dad couldnt get to most of the games as flying or even driving back here is a task and an expensive one. I think she just missed her bf and family. In my .02 Jordy Bahl should go down as one of the greatest pitchers in OU Softball history. I just cant blame a kid for wanting to go home.
Perfect post brother. 👍

Reactions: Oklabama
Wherever she lands it will be interesting to see what kind of money she will get from an NIL deal that probably is already in the works. Perhaps it is just being homesick but she knew that when she decommitted from Nebraska and signed with OU.
Who knows? Good luck to her wherever she decides to go, I enjoyed watching her and will pull for her except if and when she ever faces OU.

Ou softball is done just like OU football. Oklahoma has this ability to just be so great only to come crashing down in flames
The Program is bigger than just one person, they won Natty's before she came along and will again until everyone else catches up. Until then they will be just fine. She can always change her mind too I guess but either way they will be fine.
I am just ready for Football Season to start, I think. 😁

Ou softball is done just like OU football. Oklahoma has this ability to just be so great only to come crashing down in flames
Yeah, OU never recovered from the early 1960's or the decade of the 1990's, so I guess we should jump overboard now the ONE player has prematurely left the softball program... a program that was elite long before her time at OU and playing for a coach with a 1395-344-2 record in 29 years.
Good grief!

I think we eventually we'll find that whoever her boyfriend is, turns out to be the number one reason that she went "home."

Wherever she lands it will be interesting to see what kind of money she will get from an NIL deal that probably is already in the works. Perhaps it is just being homesick but she knew that when she decommitted from Nebraska and signed with OU.
Who knows? Good luck to her wherever she decides to go, I enjoyed watching her and will pull for her except if and when she ever faces OU.
I'll be watching Nebraska next year! I think she will be batting also.

Section22Sooner I think we all just assume it will be the Huskers. Does Creighton have softball?

Section22Sooner I think we all just assume it will be the Huskers. Does Creighton have softball?

Hi Frou. Yes, Creighton has a softball program. So does Omaha U. Still waiting to see where she lands. She is from the Omaha area. Supposedly, she took a visit to Lincoln yesterday (Tuesday).

Last edited:
Ive seen the new all red uniform pics with her in them. She looks happy. I guess OU will move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT