ADVERTISEMENT

Bahl to transfer

I respect her decision, and know there are more important things in life but to pass on being involved in a 4 peat? Jordy give us her all and enlightened me to OUr gals athletic prowess. I've always been a football guy though. Again, I understand some things are more important. I don't think OUr gals would be where they are today without Jordy. Best of luck to her. Jordy was a blessing.
Woody,

JB no doubt was the star in the WCWS but remember Storako and May both had 18 wins also. I think if the past has proven anything that PG would have still produced a World Series champion. She has done it with lesser pitchers previously as none in my opinion was as gifted as JB. They were good but not a JB.

The OU offense is as responsible for this streak as the pitching is. I doubt any team in the nation has a lineup more feared.

BTW Bama coach Murphy said OU was fixing to step into a guantlet because every series is like a World Series game. Guess he didnt notice OU beat every SEC team they faced this year and the B12 was rated the number 1 conf overall. The SEC crap just never stops.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Article below says OU NIL deal for her was $60k. Lots of rumors about NU deal out with one being off the charts but until I can find it to show it being in an article I will call it BS considering many star FB players will never get that king of NIL deal.

Woody,

JB no doubt was the star in the WCWS but remember Storako and May both had 18 wins also. I think if the past has proven anything that PG would have still produced a World Series champion. She has done it with lesser pitchers previously as none in my opinion was as gifted as JB. They were good but not a JB.

The OU offense is as responsible for this streak as the pitching is. I doubt any team in the nation has a lineup more feared.

BTW Bama coach Murphy said OU was fixing to step into a guantlet because every series is like a World Series game. Guess he didnt notice OU beat every SEC team they faced this year and the B12 was rated the number 1 conf overall. The SEC crap just never stops.
Brother, the way Jordy shined on that national stage is nothing short of remarkable. Shined in the brightest of lights my man. No doubt Natty Patty is gonna reload. My opinion is we wouldn't have gotten away with 1 loss, one loss without Jordy. My humble opinion brother. All OUr gals are great imo Jordy was the cog in this machine. She's something special, magical. 👍

Last edited:
Brother, the way Jordy shined on that national stage is nothing short of remarkable. Shined in the brightest of lights my man. No doubt Natty Patty is gonna reload. My opinion is we wouldn't have gotten away with 1 loss, one loss without Jordy. My humble opinion brother. All OUr gals are great imo Jordy was the cog in this machine. She's something special, magical. 👍
I agree. It’s ironic that Jordy’s one loss was the team’s only loss of the season. I think Baylor scored their 4 runs in the 2nd or 3rd inning taking a 4-1 lead. We shut them down the rest of the way but we couldn’t really get our bats going and lost 4-3. After that game, Jordy and girls never looked back. I watched the game and even though we came up short, I knew this was going to be a very special group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT