ADVERTISEMENT

AOcL's Green New Deal pipedream

When skin color is derogatory entered into any decision that well educated intelligent people make ...It’s probably racist.

Such as when we hear people even in our local media use the old white man label which is racist and bigoted. This line is almost always exclusively by people on left who seem to be the largest group of racist in modern day America that are still tolerated.

Just shows how dumb many people in this country really are when a woman like this can actually be a member of the US congress. Our standards are very low
Look who is in there...Graham, Pelosi, McConnell, Feinstein, King, Paul, Schumer...all of them are useless. Add in the family in the White House and you have a first class clown show.

What concerns me most about the Democrats are their seeking to abolish the Electoral College and giving 16 year olds voting rights....then there are reparations to blacks for slavery, voting rights for ILLEGAL aliens and shunning any political platform in order to undermine and/or remove the President.
They are a party of reckless and childish demands, regardless of how one feels about Trump. The Dems lost 2016 with a weak and flawed candidate and they will lose in 2020 for the same reason. Trump isn't unbeatable except when the opposition is so pathetic.

What concerns me most about the Democrats are their seeking to abolish the Electoral College and giving 16 year olds voting rights....then there are reparations to blacks for slavery, voting rights for ILLEGAL aliens and shunning any political platform in order to undermine and/or remove the President.
They are a party of reckless and childish demands, regardless of how one feels about Trump. The Dems lost 2016 with a weak and flawed candidate and they will lose in 2020 for the same reason. Trump isn't unbeatable except when the opposition is so pathetic.
^All very good points.

For some time it’s not been hard to question the intentions and or mental stability of most elected democrats even at the state level ...but now it’s becoming much more easy to question the intelligence and mental stability of those who still willingly vote for what these elected democrats have come to stand for.

Trump for all his faults... has exposed the democrats and their media for exactly what they are. This is the first step needed for the national healing process to begin.

^All very good points.

For some time it’s not been hard to question the intentions and or mental stability of most elected democrats even at the state level ...but now it’s becoming much more easy to question the intelligence and mental stability of those who still willingly vote for what these elected democrats have come to stand for.

Trump for all his faults... has exposed the democrats and their media for exactly what they are. This is the first step needed for the national healing process to begin.
Great point about Trump. As flawed as he may or may not be, he has exposed an opposition that is either ignorant of, or in defiance of The Constitution.
As for the Electoral College, go to Youtube and key in "tara ross electoral college" for a great and simple way of explaining the genius behind its existence. If someone knows how to access it, be my guest.

Kudos for the management for leaving this on the board but remember folks, the axe can swing at any moment and this will all be a fond memory. I for one want to talk about the lady softballers post season leading up to this year's CFB season...

For those who find politics to brutal I would like to suggest that the mods start one thread that is dedicated to politics and the issues that strongly bleed over into politics.

This should make the board easier to manage. If you hate the topic or the mudslinging a poster can easily avoid this one thread.

But it’s very important to note that we have a huge amount at stake with regard to our nation’s future!

The best outcomes for continuously advancing man’s condition are always found where people are the most free to innovate, in an economy that maximizes personal economic freedom and where there is personal liberty and equal justice for all.

For those who find politics to brutal I would like to suggest that the mods start one thread that is dedicated to politics and the issues that strongly bleed over into politics.

This should make the board easier to manage. If you hate the topic or the mudslinging a poster can easily avoid this one thread.

But it’s very important to note that we have a huge amount at stake with regard to our nation’s future!

The best outcomes for continuously advancing man’s condition are always found where people are the most free to innovate, in an economy that maximizes personal economic freedom and where there is personal liberty and equal justice for all.
Agree.
It appears as though personal attacks always seem to sabotage meaningful, adult conversations which forces the moderator to react....as he should.
Personally, I enjoy civil debates and learn things from them. At the same time, I doubt if I will ever hear anyone admitting to being on the wrong side of an issue.

I take pride in the fact that I once answered this question correctly on a Mensa test. Are there any among us who have a fear of heights? nail can answer this question correctly.

Hong Kong and Singapore, with the highest average IQs in the world at 108 have never participated in Daylight Saving Time. Hong Kong and Singapore are compound subjects. Has may be correct. I'm not good with English, even though English is the dominant West Germanic language..

At last world testing, the U. S. average IQ was a paltry 98. Any wonder we find ourselves in such messes?

Reactions: iasooner1
For an expert historical, non-political, scholarly look at how & why #45 legally won, The Case for (you know who) by Victor Davis Hanson is fantastic for those that like to read in the interim while waiting. (Mini spoiler: the surprise was a response to what has been percolating for the last 16 years if not longer)

Reactions: CTOkie
Daylight Saving Time. City limit. Driver license. Water heater. Although I'm not good with English, I love the study of English.

Ship is a rare English noun possessing gender. Woman, man, girl and boy are English nouns with gender. All German nouns are masculine, feminine or neuter.

English is the third most spoken language on earth and the first most spoken second language.

She is satanic possessed. The left is Satan’s Party and it is out to destroy our Country. Look at her eyes. Soulless.

Reactions: 22LR
"We can land on the Sun if we go at night" AOC

2vi5zn.jpg

Country is an English noun with gender. The United States is a she. The USS Ronald Reagan is a she. Unlike German nouns, English nouns require no special article. English the. German die, der, das. Isn't this fun?

She is satanic possessed. The left is Satan’s Party and it is out to destroy our Country. Look at her eyes. Soulless.
Have you looked at pumpkins eyes, do you think there is a soul or a working brain in there? He and his cronies (aka Satan's Party) have done more to destroy this country in two years than some twit like AOC could do in an entire lifetime. She may be an idiot, but at least she seems to believe in whatever dumb opinions she has. He, on the other hand, only believes in what he is told to believe in and has surrounded himself with soulless liars that just accommodate him. He attacks people daily, encourages hate crimes, etc. and denies responsibility for his actions. Right now it is a sad state we are living in with no solutions currently in sight. The 2020 election will be worse than the last one, I just want a real, viable option to support but I guess that is too much to ask for.

have done more to destroy this country in two years than some twit like AOC could do in an entire lifetime.
Not sure what planet you live on but there are many business environments that would completely disagree with you. I get the fact that some people's blinding dislike for someone or something can cloud their judgement but you seem to be way off base. What part of your life has been destroyed in the last two years? If any political platform has ruined your life I would say that you did not lay a very solid foundation for your future.

Not sure what planet you live on but there are many business environments that would completely disagree with you. I get the fact that some people's blinding dislike for someone or something can cloud their judgement but you seem to be way off base. What part of your life has been destroyed in the last two years? If any political platform has ruined your life I would say that you did not lay a very solid foundation for your future.
Excellent post. I was going to simply reply with...

tenor.gif

I've never seen the brothers smile so much down on 11th Street. I'm still all giddy about Candace Owens' testimony before Congress. Our respected brother 007 is from the other side from where I used to be. I'm in the J. C. Watts mold. Our brother 007 gets it. He sees things just the way J. C. Watts and I did.

SI, I always wished JC would have been our first black POTUS; you and Scottsdale need to get on over to O-stateillustrated24/7 Politics pronto and join in the real fun with the rest of us deviant deplorables

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
trump may or may not be impeached but he's up a shallow creek without a paddle.There's no way he's gonna get anything done now that every demo
House member knows what he's worth. He'd being doing this country a favor
if he'd just resign.I saw some commentators on today comparing him to Al
Capone and his methods are the same as a mafia chieftain. He's history and
bad history at best.

trump may or may not be impeached but he's up a shallow creek without a paddle.There's no way he's gonna get anything done now that every demo
bad history at best.

Say what? I keep reading headlines and articles that share sentiment with yours, but I read the report and cannot find anything illegal. Can you elaborate on reasons for impeachment? Butthurt doesn't count.

bad history at best.
4b210294d55e19b5e285c2e43fdebbe4.png

I have not read the entire Mueller report but based on the various articles I've read on it there seem to be some very clear conclusions to be drawn: Our president was elected in part due to direct interference in our electoral process by a foreign power; While the president nor his people did not collude with the Russians they eagerly accepted the Russian help; the "fake news" as interpreted by Trump and his supporters has actually turned out to have been incredibly accurate over these past 2 years; only the DOJ rules regarding indicting a sitting president prevented Mueller from recommending indictment; finally, AG Barr did his best impersonation of John Mitchell in his attempts to represent the president instead of the American people and the constitution.

Of all the specifics laid out in the Mueller report the list of lies told to the press and the American people by the acting press secretaries is the definition of hypocrisy. Using "fake news" as its political mantra for the past 2 years the administration has actually fomented such news from it's own press office. Spicer is a well documented liar but Baghdad Bobette is the epitome of prevarication. She actually admitted under oath to Mueller that her comments that Comey was not well liked or highly thought of within the rank and file of the FBI were not true. This is only one of a long list of lies by the Trump press secretaries told that are documented in the report.

This country owes a debt of gratitude to Don Mcgann, Gary Cohen, and even Cory Lendowski for not following through with Trump's paranoid efforts to obstruct justice.

The very first conclusion of the report, that Russia interfered in the presidential election is irrefutable yet Trump stood on a stage in Helsinki, next to Putin, and said he believed Putin when he said Russia did not interfere. TREASON!

Careful owen, the thin ice reference includes you too. You're needed come gametime too...
How's about that honeymoon that POTUS never got, now that unemployment is at 50 year low ?
Happy Good Friday to you and yours !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT