ADVERTISEMENT

AOcL's Green New Deal pipedream

Clearly? LOL...
Let's be clear on one thing, I don't care why you vote the way you vote. But this I do know... you only know about the Left's 'stupid & dangerous' platform by watching the news. And you also only know about it being 'slanted' because you watch it. It appears that if anything, you are the one who has 'bought' it. But I'll patiently wait for you to post a false story from Fox News... but I'll be smart enough to not hold my breath as it'll take you while to find one.
I know of the Left’s policies by listening to the Democrat’s candidates and their politicians in general, thereby making my own decisions without adhering to one network’s spin.
Fox was complicit in pimping the Iraqi invasion in 2002 with the same neocon rhetoric I heard during the Vietnam era. That’s promoting a big lie and is another example of history’s lessons being ignored.
You keep trying to diminish my posts and me personally with a silly and unnecessary level of hostility.

I know of the Left’s policies by listening to the Democrat’s candidates and their politicians in general, thereby making my own decisions without adhering to one network’s spin.
Fox was complicit in pimping the Iraqi invasion in 2002 with the same neocon rhetoric I heard during the Vietnam era. That’s promoting a big lie and is another example of history’s lessons being ignored.
You keep trying to diminish my posts and me personally with a silly and unnecessary level of hostility.

I'm not trying to diminish you CT. In fact, I think it's the other way around as you posted that I've "CLEARLY bought into it" as if you know what I watch, when I watch it, and how I watch it. You know nothing in regards to my schedule, my viewing of any news. All of which is indeed silly on your behalf.

Now regarding Fox News and the Iraq War. Can you be more specific to your thoughts on 'pimping'? And especially the complicit part. What particular story or even multiple stories were not accurate?

I'm not trying to diminish you CT. In fact, I think it's the other way around as you posted that I've "CLEARLY bought into it" as if you know what I watch, when I watch it, and how I watch it. You know nothing in regards to my schedule, my viewing of any news. All of which is indeed silly on your behalf.

Now regarding Fox News and the Iraq War. Can you be more specific to your thoughts on 'pimping'? And especially the complicit part. What particular story or even multiple stories were not accurate?
Figure it out.

No thanks buddy. You're the one that is sporting the opinion w/o fact. I think perhaps you need to figure it out.
Dial it back a little.
I said that Fox can be "a bit silly at times" and this had no reference to making false statements. But Fox News still "trumps" the garbage of the other networks, save for the BBC.
It did endorse invading Iraqi and it bought into the Cheney-Rumsfeld rhetoric, as Bush did. This is history, not an opinion.
While I give Fox more credibility now...18 years later....I sometimes get tired of the religious preaching and the blind adherence to anything and everything Trump (or any Republican) says. It's as if Fox is proclaiming Trump as a living god and/or our greatest president. And having Sarah Palin appear occasionally is not a good idea, unless one enjoys cringe moments.
In summary, I prefer Fox, despite a few issues I have with it. At least the network gives credence to the Libertarian view, which all other networks ignore, and to the chagrin of O'Reilly (who thankfully is gone, along with his boorish and inflated ego) and Hannity. More importantly, it reveals CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC for what they are.
WNAS, if you've decided that Fox News is infallible and is the last word about what goes on in the world, okay.
I'm not buying anymore of anyone's Kool-Aid anymore.

CT.... Shepherd Smith, Brett Baier, and Judge Napolitano are staunch never Trumpers. Adding Donna Brazille to the prime time panels and other moves lately clearly tells me that FOX by design is moving towards the center these days. There is no doubt that they are right of center when delvering news. For the record, Hannity was dead against Trump in the early stages of the campaign and election. But when the driveby media began attacking Trump, he sided up w/ him. I like O'Reily. Always have.

You assumed I only watch Fox and you assumed wrong. You do that often w/ regards to me. The fact is, I have watched MSNBC's Morning Joe for since it first aired. I never watch CNN. Never. It's worthless agenda driven fake news. As is MSNBC. Like you, I too can make adult decisions and assumptions based on what I see & hear. Unlike you, I do not make assumptions of others on how they determine their political views.

Peace out.

CT.... Shepherd Smith, Brett Baier, and Judge Napolitano are staunch never Trumpers. Adding Donna Brazille to the prime time panels and other moves lately clearly tells me that FOX by design is moving towards the center these days. There is no doubt that they are right of center when delvering news. For the record, Hannity was dead against Trump in the early stages of the campaign and election. But when the driveby media began attacking Trump, he sided up w/ him. I like O'Reily. Always have.

You assumed I only watch Fox and you assumed wrong. You do that often w/ regards to me. The fact is, I have watched MSNBC's Morning Joe for since it first aired. I never watch CNN. Never. It's worthless agenda driven fake news. As is MSNBC. Like you, I too can make adult decisions and assumptions based on what I see & hear. Unlike you, I do not make assumptions of others on how they determine their political views.

Peace out.
We have essentially the same viewing habits on getting news.
I make no assumptions of you.
I only respond to your baseless and preachy remarks that you initiate towards my opinions.
Let it go.

Last edited:
We have essentially the same viewing habits on getting news.
I make no assumptions of you.
I only respond to your baseless and preachy remarks that you initiate towards my opinions.
Let it go.

Quit whining.
This board is about posting opinions. I respond to you like I do all fellow posters on this board. The fact is, you don't like me & you don't like me responding to your posts. And I really don't give a shit either. I'll continue to respond to all posts & posters in the same manner and you'll just have to accept it and/or adjust.
Preachy? Sometimes.
Baseless? Not even close.

Quit whining.
This board is about posting opinions. I respond to you like I do all fellow posters on this board. The fact is, you don't like me & you don't like me responding to your posts. And I really don't give a shit either. I'll continue to respond to all posts & posters in the same manner and you'll just have to accept it and/or adjust.
Preachy? Sometimes.
Baseless? Not even close.
You start confrontations and try to finish them with crap like this one ^^^^.
I neither like or dislike you.I don't know you outside of this board.
Chances are if we met each other in person not knowing we were on this board, there would not be sparks between us.....I guess unless I said Fox News gets a bit silly at times, from which this entire meltdown started.

And you style is to start something and then when others offer a take you don't like, you tell them to 'Dial it back', 'Let it go', 'Relax'. Happens often.

It wasn't the 'silly at times', it was the use of the word.... 'propaganda'. I disagree w/ you on this and all I did was post about it. Go back re-read and this time, do it w/ an open mind. I posted this in a easy going manner. No jabs etc. You just didn't like it. I can't help you there.

And you style is to start something and then when others offer a take you don't like, you tell them to 'Dial it back', 'Let it go', 'Relax'. Happens often.

It wasn't the 'silly at times', it was the use of the word.... 'propaganda'. I disagree w/ you on this and all I did was post about it. Go back re-read and this time, do it w/ an open mind. I posted this in a easy going manner. No jabs etc. You just didn't like it. I can't help you there.
Good grief.

AthleticCarefulJanenschia-small.gif

LimitedTallIridescentshark-max-1mb.gif

kTMxcF.gif

Sorry guys. I couldn't pass this opportunity up. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT