ADVERTISEMENT

AOcL's Green New Deal pipedream

More from the Left and it's PC minions:
Kate Smith's song "God Bless America" has been removed by the Yankees and Philadelphia Flyers from being played during their games because Smith once sang and recorded two songs (out of the 3,000 songs she performed) during the 1930's that had racist lyrics....and one was performed by Paul Robeson who was black. Smith did not write either song.
And somehow, Kate Smith's Presidential Medal of Honor Award given to her by President Reagan in 1982 for her promoting patriotic causes during WWII....which included her raising $600 million in war bonds...is swept under the carpet.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
What trump called a witch hunt has indicted 34 people an gotten several guilty pleas. so trump lied his azz off about it being a witch hunt.

Reactions: Schoonerman
So you'd rather let crooks get away with it. trump hired a bunch of those crooks
so he's either a very poor judge of character or he's one of them. Those phonies
helped to rig an election and all you got to say is "so not worth it". If the democrats
did this you'd be screaming bloody murder and you know it. And no, i'm not one of
those democrats. I voted for the Liberterian, Johnson, probably the only honest
one of the 3.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Neither of the above 2 want to question what i posted because they know
trump hired those crooks. Scottsdale no one is more stupid a president than
donna trump. The pussy whines on tweeter hours at a time every day. Every-
thing that comes out of his mouth sounds like a little girl whose been scolded
for gossiping.
Forget Trump.
In what way is the opposition to him representing a better option ?

Reactions: iasooner1
But trump is in luv, and who is his new luv, kim jong-un. This luv crap is from a speech
he gave a few weeks ago. And that is word for word how he described a letter he got
from this beast who has had members of his own family assassinated. So yea there
are better options out there, in fact there are a bunch, trump being the least qualified.

1. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common. Is Sarah lying?"
2. Ramone's electricity was lost in a thunderstorm. In Ramone's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 black socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from the drawer and feel his way out to the lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?
3. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

From a long ago 60 question Mensa test with a 60 minute time limit. Answer these questions correctly and then criticize away at the two Trump supporting "morons" above.

But trump is in luv, and who is his new luv, kim jong-un. This luv crap is from a speech
he gave a few weeks ago. And that is word for word how he described a letter he got
from this beast who has had members of his own family assassinated. So yea there
are better options out there, in fact there are a bunch, trump being the least qualified.
How are they better ? And who are they ? And why are they better ?

There are a whole congress full of both demos and republicans who are far
more qualified than trump. He's a novice who hasn't a clue as how to do his
job. He spends more time tweeting than he does anything else.

I don't see anyone in Congress qualified as they're too busy wrecking the economy and serving special interests.
I do believe that among the 320-plus million in this country there are individuals who a qualified to run for president, but the political system is no longer about attracting the best and brightest.
Say whatever negatives about Trump and I'm not defending him.....but the forces that oppose him are much more threatening to our country.

The forces that oppose him are the only ones who are following the constitution.
That's something trump doesn't have a clue. The man tried to shut down an in-
vestagation that has indicted 34 people and convicted several. And yea, i'm sure
to cover his azz, you'd like to see all those people get away with it.

The forces that oppose him are the only ones who are following the constitution.
That's something trump doesn't have a clue. The man tried to shut down an in-
vestagation that has indicted 34 people and convicted several. And yea, i'm sure
to cover his azz, you'd like to see all those people get away with it.
You mean the "only ones" that want to remove the Electoral College (thereby promoting mob rule) , give reparations for slavery, give 16 year olds voting rights, give government unrestrained control over our lives and let all immigrants come into our borders ?
The Constitution has become so irrelevant to liberals that when your superstar Nancy Pelosi was asked, regarding Obamacare, where in the document Congress has the power to force people to buy health insurance, she replied "Are you serious?...are you serious ?"
Frankly I don't believe too many people in Congress give a damn about following the Constitution.

"nancy pelosi" a superstar, fella my ideal of justice would be to have her and hillary
and trump all locked up in the same prison cell. Oh, the electoral college is a piece
of crap. Because of it, a voter in Oklahoma isn't as important as a voter in New York.
Just how is that equal rights.

"nancy pelosi" a superstar, fella my ideal of justice would be to have her and hillary
and trump all locked up in the same prison cell. Oh, the electoral college is a piece
of crap. Because of it, a voter in Oklahoma isn't as important as a voter in New York.
Just how is that equal rights.
The Electoral College makes a voter in Oklahoma....or Iowa or Montana or Kansas or New Mexico, etc., etc. AS IMPORTANT as one in New York, California, Illinois and New England. Evidently you don’t understand the EC.

No it does not. The electoral college makes a vote in the states with the
higher populations more important than those in the smaller population
states. It's you who does not under stand the electoral college. In each
state the winner gets all of the electoral votes even if he or she wins by
10 ballet votes they get all of the electoral votes. Any candidate can win
one state by 10 votes and lose another by a 1000 and still win the election
just by winning the states with the most populis. The electoral college is a
piece of crap.

In the last election hillary clinton out polled trump. If all votes are just as
important then how did trump win the election when he was out voted?
If every state gave each electorate a % of the votes cast on their
behalf then the electoral college would be fair. But to give all the votes to
the winner no matter how many votes they won by is crap. Anybody who
can't see that has an agenda that defies the definiton of a democracy,
one person one vote, majority rules. Thats the way a democracy is
supposed to work.

Last edited:
No it does not. The electoral college makes a vote in the states with the
higher populations more important than those in the smaller population
states. It's you who does not under stand the electoral college. In each
state the winner gets all of the electoral votes even if he or she wins by
10 ballet votes they get all of the electoral votes. Any candidate can win
one state by 10 votes and lose another by a 1000 and still win the election
just by winning the states with the most populis. The electoral college is a
piece of crap.
LOL!!!

supposed to work.

We are a Republic. I know, I know.... your heads explodes just thinking about it. But deal w/ it.

You'r the one who has to deal with it. trump will be ancient history and remembered
as the biggest mistake in this countries history. A Republic by definition is equal
rights for all. The electoral college defies that very defintion. A voter in a highly
populated state has more influenece in the electoral college than a less populance
state. If you can't see that then you've got an agenda that says trump no matter
how many times he's screwed things over.

Last edited:
You'r the one who has to deal with it. trump will be ancient history and remembered
as the biggest mistake in this countries history. A Republic by definition is equal
rights for all. The electoral college defies that very defintion. A voter in a highly
populated state has more influenece in the electoral college than a less populance
state. If you can't see that then you've got an agenda that says trump no matter
how many times he's screwed things over.
Someone was dropped on their head as an infant...

In a "pure" democracy, 51% of the people can rule over 49% of the others....all the time, without question. This is the reason for the Electoral College.
Our Constitution combines democracy (self governance) with federalism(states' rights) and republicanism (deliberation and compromise).
It's why we have a Senate (one state/one vote) and a House (one person/one vote) and is why our government is divided into three co-equal branches (executive, legislative and judicial).
The problem with the Electoral College is not the institution itself. The problem is the media's approach, along with spotty teaching in schools, which has produced an electorate very much ill-informed about its presidential election process. This thread represents a good example of this.

A representative Republic.
Yes, and that's why the Left hates the Electoral College.
Without it, a Democrat would only have to campaign in 7 states: NY, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Illinois and of course, California.
Another way to look at it: there are 3,242 counties among the 50 states.....92% are "red", 8% "blue".

supposed to work.
You are beyond stupid. If you don’t recognize the genius of our founding fathers in establishing the electoral college so that the rural America would have some say in who is elected president instead just letting the populace eastern US determine who is president, then you are one dumb son of a bitch. Get the **** out of this country and take Owen, Beto, Bernie and the rest of the Democrats with you. Who in the **** are you anyway to think that you know what the qualifications should be for being president. Your moronic idiocy deserves a labeling of absolute certified stupidity.

You are beyond stupid. If you don’t recognize the genius of our founding fathers in establishing the electoral college so that the rural America would have some say in who is elected president instead just letting the populace eastern US determine who is president, then you are one dumb son of a bitch. Get the **** out of this country and take Owen, Beto, Bernie and the rest of the Democrats with you. Who in the **** are you anyway to think that you know what the qualifications should be for being president. Your moronic idiocy deserves a labeling of absolute certified stupidity.
Wikileaks showed us that Democrats have been happy to create an unaware and compliant citizenry. He's just fulfilling their dream.

You have an uncanny ability to say/put into words what I am thinking.

Go easy McBrider. We don't want a ban on you and/or discussions like this.

There is a very good reason that pmsnbc, cnn and the rest of the fake news nets have ratings rivaling the FOOD Network; anyone with a pulse can easily see this truism if they take the time to look for themselves

There is a very good reason that pmsnbc, cnn and the rest of the fake news nets have ratings rivaling the FOOD Network; anyone with a pulse can easily see this truism if they take the time to look for themselves
True, but Fox News can be a bit silly at times with its own brand of propaganda.
To hang your hat on what is reported on the news is fool's gold.

Last edited:
True, but Fox News can be a bit silly at times with its own brand of propaganda.
To hang your hat on what is reported on the news is fool's gold.

There is no doubt that they cater to the right of center. But propaganda? That's a bit much. I think you'd be very hard pressed to see any news story that is false on Fox News. I would like to see any example of one as well. Having said this, Fox News, by design is moving to a more moderate news station these days. They are attempting to gain the viewership that CNN & MSNBC have lost since Trump's Presidential win. In fact, FOX News is experiencing a larger viewer rating on the DEM's Town Halls than that of CNN & MSNBC.

There is no doubt that they cater to the right of center. But propaganda? That's a bit much. I think you'd be very hard pressed to see any news story that is false on Fox News. I would like to see any example of one as well. Having said this, Fox News, by design is moving to a more moderate news station these days. They are attempting to gain the viewership that CNN & MSNBC have lost since Trump's Presidential win. In fact, FOX News is experiencing a larger viewer rating on the DEM's Town Halls than that of CNN & MSNBC.
Popularity isn't necessarily a byproduct of credibility.
All I am saying is there's a slant by each network and it caters to those (virtually everyone) who don't want to see differing perspectives. It's another way the media, like the politicians, promote divisiveness.....and it's successful. You've clearly bought into it.
I will vote in 2020 to keep the Left and its stupid and dangerous platform out of the White House.....but not because I watch one particular network.

Popularity isn't necessarily a byproduct of credibility.
All I am saying is there's a slant by each network and it caters to those (virtually everyone) who don't want to see differing perspectives. It's another way the media, like the politicians, promote divisiveness.....and it's successful. You've clearly bought into it.
I will vote in 2020 to keep the Left and its stupid and dangerous platform out of the White House.....but not because I watch one particular network.

Clearly? LOL...
Let's be clear on one thing, I don't care why you vote the way you vote. But this I do know... you only know about the Left's 'stupid & dangerous' platform by watching the news. And you also only know about it being 'slanted' because you watch it. It appears that if anything, you are the one who has 'bought' it. But I'll patiently wait for you to post a false story from Fox News... but I'll be smart enough to not hold my breath as it'll take you while to find one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT