ADVERTISEMENT

Mixion

THEN DON'T SUPPORT IT GOD DAM IT!

Just spare us the contined castigation of Stoops, Boren and the program in general for something that was never your call to make!

Look, moron, when it comes to this program or some whiny insignificant fan, I will ALWAYS take the side of the program...every time.

Is there anything remotely unclear about what I just said?

You keep this up and I will do some reporting on your asses!
You don't believe me?
Just try me!
I'm guessing you're replying to Yankees but I can't see anything posted by him so I'm not certain. If so, do yourself a favor and put him on ignore. You won't miss anything. He only posts to get reactions and attention because it fills a void in his life.

I know you aren't the ignoring type, but trust me on this one bro. BW is the only one of the two who is capable of any adult conversation. Kick Yankees to the curb.

THEN DON'T SUPPORT IT GOD DAM IT!

Just spare us the contined castigation of Stoops, Boren and the program in general for something that was never your call to make!

Look, moron, when it comes to this program or some whiny insignificant fan, I will ALWAYS take the side of the program...every time.

Is there anything remotely unclear about what I just said?

You keep this up and I will do some reporting on your asses!
You don't believe me?
Just try me!

picard1.jpg

And those drastic changes are not improvements. Unless you are someone on the far left. Like you for example.

If you think I'm far left, then you Sir have indeed allowed your view of the world to go warped. Again, the Mixon case is not left/Right, Dem/Rep and/or Liberal/Conservative. Your commentary on this is definitely not one of your better ones.

I didn't excuse him. In nearly every post on the subject, I have said exactly that. But those in this thread and other places, who want to make him pay for this event forever seem to have a selectivity in what they want never to be forgiven. He didn't set out that night to do anything wrong. HE WAS CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY.

Most of us know not to poke a bear. Or some in shape dude who outweighs us by 100 pounds. This girl picked a fight. If that isn't part of the discussion, then it promotes a perversity. Given the current state of affairs, that wouldn't be surprising.
Guess we'll have to disagree on this one Plaino. Mixon should have walked away regardless if he was being poked by a 100 lb drunk woman. Personally, I place 100% of the blame on him.

Reactions: BillyRay
Myself, I place blame on them both, but Mixon should have been man enough to walk away from the situation.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. But I'll add this... he was also man enough to stay in school, keep up his studies, and keep his head down and go through the requirements of his punishment. To that end, I give him credit and hope he scores TDs. The kid is in for a rough few months. If he can keep at it, this will pass and he'll be the better person for it.

Go Mixon.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. But I'll add this... he was also man enough to stay in school, keep up his studies, and keep his head down and go through the requirements of his punishment. To that end, I give him credit and hope he scores TDs. The kid is in for a rough few months. If he can keep at it, this will pass and he'll be the better person for it.

Go Mixon.

Right on the money WNAS. It's in the past, and really not sure why it's being hammered out again on here. It's done. It's over. It's in the past. Bob and the team has moved on, so maybe we ALL need to move on and just look forward to the season.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Lol@everyone discussing the topic and medic chiming in with something out of left field. So let me get this straight.....he has me on ignore yet obsesses with me on which stuff he can't read? As well as follows me to other message boards? Um ok, can u say creepy? Hahaha.get a life weirdo. My first ignore ever begins now ( and unlike medic, I won't hang on his every word with a fake ignore ha-ha)

Billy I just hope he stays off twitter and ignores the fans. I would imagine he is going to have all kind of things yelled at him from the opposing crowd. Keep his mouth shut and just play football. Besides we have some other dude that's pretty good....perine or something

What happened to the tape of Mixion hitting the girl? FSU showed there qb hitting a women. He is no longer on the team.
Sitting in the court house but in all honesty. The only reason MIXON didn't get booted was because he got spit on, called the N-word and slapped before he retaliated.

I like your dialogue but why inject the commentary of someone being a 'liberal'? I see this a lot in your posts.
Agree...WTH does this have to with anyone being a "liberal"? Are you one of those people who just likes to throw that in to everything?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT