ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam pregame prognosis!

We could win out the regular season and win the Big XII and still be considered frauds...and it's true.

This team and staff still have a lot to prove. My expectations aren't ridiculous either. We have no business losing to Kansas or anybody left on this schedule but they will appear, based on play, to be our equals.

Hope we make some second half adjustments and come out and dominate but that is completely on me for being stupid enough to think we will. This team and coaches are like crazy pills. I think you've all heard the old phrase "what's the definition of insanity".

Reactions: Soonerborn59
BV needs his get back coach. these refs are starting to give an advantage to OSU. clearly, a block in the back right there is not called.

Reactions: Oklabama
for whatever reason secondary is always a problem at OU. Doenst matter who the head coach is.

Reminds me a lot of the last 3 games, especially last week. Plenty of time, lets see if they can pull it out without effing it all up.

I'm so sick of the offensive play calling. Also, can't expect to win with 4 turnovers. Offense has looked like trash and the defense catches hell for it. Lebby needs to change his BS calling or move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT