ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam pregame prognosis!

Think the defense plays better this week and the offense remains sketchy. Just enough to win.

OU - 30
oSu - 28

Reactions: iasooner2000
Friend just sent me a text saying on radio pre-game that Stutsman, Walker and Farooq will all start today.

Edit: Official word is Lewis will start not Stutsman

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
31-28 SOONERS, break their hearts with late FG !
Well that looks bad

Last edited:
Defense sucks. Their Zone coverage is the shits, yet again, terrible tackling, OU is looking like a maybe 9 win team.

Brent's failure 2 seasons in is not getting control of his offensive and defensive coordinators.

Lebby should have been explicitly made to understand by now that these rhythm busting plays need to go until he has the players with the experience.

Roof should have been explicitly made to understand that we don't run soft zone coverage. That this defense is predicated on aggressive play calling, attacking the QB and confusing the offense.

Without Danny the Defense looks awful.

Not having Stutsman is big but the glaring issue is we're getting outclassed with coaching. We're in no way bringing the fight to our opponent. It's been this way since the 2nd half against Texas.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Brent better not have the loyalty to a fault problem Bob had or we're going to become a perpetual 9 win team with rah rah talk and soft follow up.

Brent better not have the loyalty to a fault problem Bob had or we're going to become a perpetual 9 win team with rah rah talk and soft follow up.
No offense BC, but what we are currently seeing 9 wins might not happen if they lose today. OSU goes up 21-7 then they are in serious trouble

No offense BC, but what we are currently seeing 9 wins might not happen if they lose today. OSU goes up 21-7 then they are in serious trouble

The recruiting is why I say 9 wins. These guys can recruit but I'm certain that Lebby and Roof are just more of the same of coaches that are so arrogant and stubborn to make changes.

The defense that we saw the first five games of the season is gone and not coming back this season. We will have to win in shootouts.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Like many have stated before we just do not have the dudes on the offensive side of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT