ADVERTISEMENT

What's Funny...

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
Now that Tulsan is back to posting regularly, his amigos including Plaino, dfwsooner, and others seem empowered to return to their uncivil ways. A quick glance at the game thread and their use of moron, dumba**, and other insults are flying from the sanctuary of their keyboards again. When Tulsan's influence was on hiatus, this board - and the noted regulars - developed and maintained a measured degree of civility.

Tulsan can be a pretty good poster when he doesn't allow his ego to reduce this forum to ashes. It's interesting how he seemingly inspires "others" to hurl verbal garbage left and right. If I'm being unfair ST, you have my apology but, the noted others have returned to their unfortunate ways only since you came back. At the very least, the timing of their insults upon your return is very coincidental and they appear to be greatly tarnishing your renewed presence.

Looks like this board is headed back to its trashier days. Let the abuse begin from those who should know better. Or, will we now return to the "ignore" orgies of the past? Cliques, anyone? Either way, the promising civil and inviting recent past and now present seems endangered.

Let's see what the mods have in store for the bullies and the bullied.

Just my non-professional observation.

Boomer Sooner

Fortworth mods are no more. Josh is the mod now
Well then, I guess we're headed for the old-fashioned free-for-all. Once it starts up full-blown again, it can't be reversed unless the board is temporarily shut down.

Train wrecks, reveal thyself.

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: veritas59
Thanks for the heads up. I always avoid game threads, but I'll have to read up later. I never want to miss out on some good old fashioned bitch slapping. ;)

I'm sure you know this better than me, but the game threads here are tame, tame, TAME compared to the ones over on the pay board. I usually read those when I want a good laugh. lol

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Now that Tulsan is back to posting regularly, his amigos including Plaino, dfwsooner, and others seem empowered to return to their uncivil ways. A quick glance at the game thread and their use of moron, dumba**, and other insults are flying from the sanctuary of their keyboards again. When Tulsan's influence was on hiatus, this board - and the noted regulars - developed and maintained a measured degree of civility.

Tulsan can be a pretty good poster when he doesn't allow his ego to reduce this forum to ashes. It's interesting how he seemingly inspires "others" to hurl verbal garbage left and right. If I'm being unfair ST, you have my apology but, the noted others have returned to their unfortunate ways only since you came back. At the very least, the timing of their insults upon your return is very coincidental and they appear to be greatly tarnishing your renewed presence.

Looks like this board is headed back to its trashier days. Let the abuse begin from those who should know better. Or, will we now return to the "ignore" orgies of the past? Cliques, anyone? Either way, the promising civil and inviting recent past and now present seems endangered.

Boomer Sooner

More like ST came back and Yankees started doing what he's always done. Say dumb things to criticize Sooner players and coaches who don't deserve it. Would you rather he be called stupid, or just accused of saying stupid things. I was over on the WVU board before we played them, when somebody asked about our team and I gave them a pretty thorough view.

He followed me over there to tell me how wrong I was and didn't just disagree with what I said, he made fun of me. That's when this new stuff started. It had nothing to do with ST or Mike being here.

Reactions: K2C Sooner

Boomer Sooner

364264d1437929011t-lets-keep-positive-keyboard-warrior.jpg

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
Plaino quit crying good grief. Any time anyone disagrees with you, you always get extremely butthurt. You have a history of name calling and pathetic attempts to degrade people when you don't like what they say. You are a grown man, act like it

Reactions: BillyRay
And plaino don't come on here lying. Fortworth its my fault when anyone argues on sooner scoop lately. Why? Because weeks ago I disagreed with plaino on wvu board ha-ha. Wow, you can't make this stuff up

More like ST came back and Yankees started doing what he's always done. Say dumb things to criticize Sooner players and coaches who don't deserve it. Would you rather he be called stupid, or just accused of saying stupid things. I was over on the WVU board before we played them, when somebody asked about our team and I gave them a pretty thorough view.

He followed me over there to tell me how wrong I was and didn't just disagree with what I said, he made fun of me. That's when this new stuff started. It had nothing to do with ST or Mike being here.

Another gem Plaino...

For a mild mannered, understated fellow...you speak volumes.

(Sunburnt Indian would wax proud of you, if he were here...knowing him.
He's pretty generous with the accolades for absolute truths, and he has a way of saying it in such a coveting way...he's gifted)

Plaino you are quickly becoming the biggest cry baby on this board. Great observation fort.........all the name calling and immature comments returned when a few posters came back. Until then things were actually going pretty good.

Why not simply be the better person rather than engaging in insults and ego pumping. After all, you DO know better...as do I.

Pride can destroy one's character.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Well, I have some posters on ignore. I just like enjoying a game, win or lose without someone picking out a certain player or coach and critiquing every play. It's not new by the way, they went after a great Sooner running back a couple of years ago. (Brennan Clay)

If you're going to attack Sooner players or coaches, you're going to get a rebuttal. I personally think they do it for attention, just like bullmarket baited the Horns. JMO

Yea we really attacked clay....I mean calling him good but not great. Oh my the horror. Good grief shut your mouth for once

Well, I have some posters on ignore. I just like enjoying a game, win or lose without someone picking out a certain player or coach and critiquing every play. It's not new by the way, they went after a great Sooner running back a couple of years ago. (Brennan Clay)

If you're going to attack Sooner players or coaches, you're going to get a rebuttal. I personally think they do it for attention, just like bullmarket baited the Horns. JMO

Yep, there are posters here that are only validated when challenge by those here with nothing more than a brain...

That's like room service for me...what do ya got?:rolleyes:

The atari playing angry atheist strikes again
Yankee, Barking..... why don't you just leave,,,, nobody wants to here you're shit any more. you guy's......I mean you...... are just a worthless piece of shit that we don't want to here from anymore.......and don't call me a angry old man that has nothing else to do but look at and respond to message boards......

Yankee, Barking..... why don't you just leave,,,, nobody wants to here you're shit any more. you guy's......I mean you...... are just a worthless piece of shit that we don't want to here from anymore.......and don't call me a angry old man that has nothing else to do but look at and respond to message boards......

Oh my God...priceless!:cool:

Damn!

Reactions: pssooner

real mature there pss. The main difference with you guys is that you start crying and can't handle different views. You always resort to the "just leave" nonsense when you don't get your way. On the contrary, we never want anyone to leave. We can handle all the comments regardless of how dumb they might be. Now please continue

real mature there pss. The main difference with you guys is that you start crying and can't handle different views. You always resort to the "just leave" nonsense when you don't get your way. On the contrary, we never want anyone to leave. We can handle all the comments regardless of how dumb they might be. Now please continue

Reactions: K2C Sooner

Well...if you don't want to hear their shit anymore, you can always turn around and walk right back out the door you came through when you entered.

Or...do what a couple others did and put them on ignore, then you can talk about them all the time.

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT