ADVERTISEMENT

What If?

I'm so sick of the whining on all the Sooner boards. Stoops and the staff have another game Saturday and the team is trying to improve. The fans are going to whine about it all season. I have time to waste, I guess some of you have a lot more. Some of you are obsessed with this Stoops situation. Patience grasshoppers you might be right or you might be very wrong. Billy was gushing over the new staffs recruiting ability, comparing it to the previous staff. Now he wants to convince us to fire Bob and make changes. Entitlement isn't logical. We wouldn't have made the final 4 if TCU and Baylor had not lost their quarterbacks. I heard that from Sooners as much as anyone. I've heard of fans making excuses for losing. Well we have some fans that make excuses for winning now. I hope none of the recruits read these post. I imagine some recruits dads do.
Where have I advocated Stoops being fired?? No reason to come on here and stir up drama and over dramatize what is said on this board like it's a reality TV show.
It's really simple, if you don't like reading about the good AND bad opinions about OU football, then you really don't have to log on here. Or you can choose to put certain posters on ignore. It won't bother me one bit. But you are whining about the whining on this board. But if you only want to read glowing and happy things about OU football at a time when they have started the season 1-2, then man I really don't know what to say to ease your pain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT