ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RRR GAME THREAD - OU vs. UT - GAME #5

OU has the worst defense to stop texASS right now... OUr D is better than theirs, but not by much...

We may not have enough players to field a team next week. That injury stoppage saved UT a timeout.

Good win for OU, at least by Big 12 standards.
Expect more slug fests like this throughout the season with OU having to score over 40 points to win.....expect more injuries too, as they have a big part of the game these days.
I can't believe the raw talent on the roster, as it relates to the defense, can't contain opponents' offenses better.

Just a very ugly win, more to come. Lot of injuries and screw jobs by the zebras. Horns never got a holding call and there were tons. Sticking leg out and tripping, etc.

Hey, I was happy with my Midwest City Bomber, Will Sunderland, interception. Big! Hope he gets more playing time. A lot of new faces today.

Reactions: veritas59
I loved the game myself. I can't believe we beat Texas making so many mistakes. Big 12 football is what it is. I enjoy winning I'm not expecting anything more from OU. Who are you Blaming things on this time? I would say the offense with the mistakes they made today. Who's your whipping post this week? I'm going to do some celebrating now. More celebrating I should say.

I
I loved the game myself. I can't believe we beat Texas making so many mistakes. Big 12 football is what it is. I enjoy winning I'm not expecting anything more from OU. Who are you Blaming things on this time? I would say the offense with the mistakes they made today. Who's your whipping post this week? I'm going to do some celebrating now. More celebrating I should say.
Are you serious. I BET BOB DID NOT LOVE THIS GAME. I AM EXPECTING A LOT MORE FROM THE SOONERS. We won yes.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT