ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RRR GAME THREAD - OU vs. UT - GAME #5

I DON'T ALWAYS SCREAMED AT MY TV, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE LOSING.:D

Last edited:
Checking in from Old San Juan. We found a spot to watch the game in a few hours called Greengos.
OU 52
Bitches 41

Edited my score. Charles walker out

Last edited:
Reactions: humblesooner
I am not liking how the Game Day guys are making it sound like Charlie is dead in the water. He is. But a dying rattlesnake can still kill you. His players will either come ready to play for him today or show that he has lost the team. We should know one way or the other in about 3 hours.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
IMO, the Stoops brothers have lost the ability to get the Sooners in the right mind set in big games. Yes, despite both teams being 2-2, the RRS is a big game and Texas has come out the last 3 years and hit the Sooners in the mouth from the get go and they have laid down. I'm predicting the Sooners to prevail today 38 - 28 because losing to the sorry Horns 3 years in a row is unthinkable.

Boomer Sooner!

Adrenaline out of control for Baker. That INT was his 4th off target pass in our 1st 2 possessions.

Looks like I made another good decision not to watch. Judging from the posts, it's really starting to sound like OU has returned to the Gibbs era.

Two defensive backs hurt (Thomas and Quick) and the defense has been on the field too much. Time for the offense to carry the load in the second half.

The injuries are killing this team. I do not understand how you don't have a backup ready to go? Quick out A Thomas out. Texas players purposely took quick out.....that was easy to see.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
The injuries are killing this team. I do not understand how you don't have a backup ready to go? Quick out A Thomas out. Texas players purposely took quick out.....that was easy to see.

And the refs don't mind... Reggie hates OU and always has...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT