ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RRR GAME THREAD - GAME #6 - OU VS. UT

murray is gone next year, time to let Austin play the rest of the season, He is the one who will need the game experience for next season. This season is over no way of winning the big 12.

murray is gone next year, time to let Austin play the rest of the season, He is the one who will need the game experience for next season. This season is over no way of winning the big 12.

I'm not ready to concede the title yet. There's a lot of football left.

Yeah my point is Texas offense isn't even nearly close to as good as we're making it.

M y point, every team and QB has there best game against Bobo Stoops. Hell Stidman best game is still his true freshman year against Stoops

Sooner Magic!

Texas should be embarrassed they didn’t score 80 points.

I, too, cough up some Big Buck$...I'm writing!

Do it. The noise needs to get real and loud right f'ing now. It's unacceptable and infuriating that the higher ups continue to look the other way just because Bob won a national title 18 years ago. None of them are bigger than the program. Mike should be terminated tomorrow. If Bob can't deal with it, so be it. He should understand too.

Expect many more high scoring losses.
Georgia....Texas....and more to come.

Yes your comparison to Texas Tech was spot on. All offense and marginal defense leaves us fogging up the window. Defense cost us the W. Kyler’s “fumble” was knife to gut.

I, too, cough up some Big Buck$...I'm writing!

You go SS. I honestly hope it does some good because its time to rid the program of MS. I think though its going to take some serious pressure from boosters to remove him. If Riley wants a NC he isnt going to accomplish it with what he has now running the defense. Maybe a few others need to go also.

So tired of watching his defenses make pedestrian offenses look like OUs. Can OU outscore Tech, WV, OSU, TCU? Its the only chance they have if they want to get back to the CCG. The blame is about 80% on MS and his scheme and 20% on the players lack of tackling fundermentals. The players certainy dont get a free pass but Mike needs to be gone.

Last edited:
Only Jack In Box is too slow minded to call time outs on 4th an 2 instead of scheming a good plan at 3rd and 20. The guy is the village idiot and the reason we get ridiculed for not playing defense. Stubborn ass refusing to change...time to forcibly remove him. He can hang out at the brother’s and drive him crazy...not the whole Sooner Nation.

Reactions: td71sooner
I am hoping that one day Mark Stoops will hire brother Mike. Starting to think that's the only way we get rid of him.

Reactions: iasooner1
The D is out there a lot because they can’t make more than a handful of stops or create turnovers. That excuse bag has holes in it. Get lost Jack In Box. You couldn’t hack it on the sideline...now can’t handle your job in press box. Next stop the janitor closet in the stadium catacombs??

The D is out there a lot because they can’t make more than a handful of stops or create turnovers. That excuse bag has holes in it. Get lost Jack In Box. You couldn’t hack it on the sideline...now can’t handle your job in press box. Next stop the janitor closet in the stadium catacombs??
Also because the offense is not a clock killing, time of possession offense. That wears down the defense since it's on the field too long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT