ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD -- OU vs. tOSU - GAME #3

Not bad for a walk on QB which brings me to a question, how is it that OU could not recruit a stud QB the past few yrs with the type of offense we run? I would think they would have so many interested in coming to OU that they would have to say no to a few.
Because Riley was too busy pulling Shane Buechele's offer, and thus making sure UT got him. That kid as a true freshman is the real deal!!!

Reactions: Huntin Hard
circleoflifein1stplace.gif
All I can do at this point is laugh I guess.

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
It's 1st down on the 3yd line. You have 4 tries to punch it in. With Perine & Mixon as RBs, we pass. Riley either doesn't have it in him to run or he does not believe in his O-Line to block.

Man we should have better than this with our program. Been saying it for years but Stoops has got to go. He WILL NOT win big games. New season same disappointment.

What would really cap tonight off would be Josh Heupel after the game saying, "players just gotta execute"..........:confused::confused::eek::eek:

And if he were still the OC, he would say that to answer every damn question to explain this ass kicking....
I LIKE......MAN I JUST LAUGHED MY ASS OFF

Depressing...announcers just said Ohio State is the least experienced team in college football this year. Ranked 128 out of 128 in terms of experience. They returned 6 starters this year, and lost 12 guys to the draft. Yet here they are, Urban and his staff reloaded with kids they are coached and prepared for their chances. Bob's teams seem to take huge steps back every year when they lose a few key players, and it literally seems to take an entire seasons worth of experience to get them up to speed. OUs player development is a joke these days. Ohio State just came into Norman and put on a CLINIC on what a great coached team can do, even when they are young and inexperienced.

Depressing...announcers just said Ohio State is the least experienced team in college football this year. Ranked 128 out of 128 in terms of experience. They returned 6 starters this year, and lost 12 guys to the draft. Yet here they are, Urban and his staff reloaded with kids they are coached and prepared for their chances. Bob's teams seem to take huge steps back every year when they lose a few key players, and it literally seems to take an entire seasons worth of experience to get them up to speed. OUs player development is a joke these days. Ohio State just came into Norman and put on a CLINIC on what a great coached team can do, even when they are young and inexperienced.

Everyone else knows it but a lot of OU fans refuse to see it.

Welp. You're on your own Bob. I'm not calling for his head but I got nothing left to defend him.

I'll always bleed Crimson and here's to obtaining the last remaining goal of winning the Big XII in a crap year for this conference.

Don't let Mike take you down, Bob.

Welp. You're on your own Bob. I'm not calling for his head but I got nothing left to defend him.

I'll always bleed Crimson and here's to obtaining the last remaining goal of winning the Big XII in a crap year for this conference.

May be too late, I think he already has.

I feel the same way man. Sitting here, I literally have ZERO confidence that Bob is the man that will bring OU it's 8th National Title.

I bet all of you guys that there will be someone come on the board tomorrow or Monday and explain how all this happened during the first half. And it won't have much of anything to do with the coaching. Mark my words. Our players just aren't very good.

Now here, here, I say! Hey boy, now you listen here. I don't want to read you complaining about db's that never turn around to defend a pass. They were taught that in 7th grade. Now on this play here, are you listening to me boy? Now, see here, yep, this play right here... Now this is just superior execution by the other team. We had the scam 6 left super glue back called. Now, you see, boy, now look here, boy, yes, right here. Now, the ball hits our defender in the back, and with the glue, well, it was genius. We faked their receiver out and had the ball on the glued back of our guy. That receiver stole the ball from him is all. Yes, I say, they cheated us, I tell you.
Then over here boy, why you keep moving by the door boy? Over here now. So, you see this right here, boy? This is the over my head formation. What that means, boy! are you listening? Now pay attention boy. The over my head formation was used for anything that was over my head. They used it all night with great success, because, well, I'm not t sure. But that's not important.
Say boy? Where did that boy go? Well, you just don't understand.

Now here, here, I say! Hey boy, now you listen here. I don't want to read you complaining about db's that never turn around to defend a pass. They were taught that in 7th grade. Now on this play here, are you listening to me boy? Now, see here, yep, this play right here... Now this is just superior execution by the other team. We had the scam 6 left super glue back called. Now, you see, boy, now look here, boy, yes, right here. Now, the ball hits our defender in the back, and with the glue, well, it was genius. We faked their receiver out and had the ball on the glued back of our guy. That receiver stole the ball from him is all. Yes, I say, they cheated us, I tell you.
Then over here boy, why you keep moving by the door boy? Over here now. So, you see this right here, boy? This is the over my head formation. What that means, boy! are you listening? Now pay attention boy. The over my head formation was used for anything that was over my head. They used it all night with great success, because, well, I'm not t sure. But that's not important.
Say boy? Where did that boy go? Well, you just don't understand.
^^^^^^^This is quite possibly the greatest post in the history of the entire internet!!!!! LOL :D

And PT has revealed his true identity. Foghorn Leghorn in the house! :D

Now boy, I say, boy, did you see that brilliant formation I designed for the game? I call it, boy? listen here, this is important boy. Now, you line up over here. Right there, now the others will line up here, and over here. BOY! You stay put. You can't go in motion, this is a still play. Why is it called that? Well, boy, it is because every time we run it, the response is, "it was as if time stood still when I saw that sh!t" and they're right.

Now this next one, its great. Now listen boy, this is my late week formation. I originally called it the camel back formation, but when we run it, people send me emails with part of their calendars, "WTF was that sh!t" they would say...

Where did that boy go? I tell you, this is why they don't perform... They're always running off....

Reactions: veritas59
And I will be here ALL FRIKIN WEEK going head to head with the person you speak of. A game this lopsided goes far beyond just players not executing. This kind of ass whipping goes right down to the coaching staff. What's really telling in this game, is Ohio State has alot of young players just like OU does. The difference....THEY ARE BETTER COACHED AND PREPARED THAN OU'S!!!!!

It was the holder's fault. Laces out dammit!!!

Thanks for the great hospitality. Everyone treated us great. Hope we can do it next year. PM Me if coming to C'bus next year. I will try to steer you to good resteraunts pending on your schedule. Most likely it will be a prime time game. Game day may be there too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT