ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #7 - OU VS. TCU

That's the kind of play Mike couldn't deal with and caused him to go with the Coward Cushion.

TCU had the perfect played called. Shit happens. Still gotta let them play. Bookie hangs on it never happens.

It's only going to get better every week folks. We'll regret hanging on to long...for far to long.

That’s why they are on defense and not playing wide receiver :)

New QB, our Achilles heel lol

No worries

OPI not called. Better start giving Terpin some double teams and ffs quit kicking to him

Could someone fill me in. WTF did our offense all of a sudden go into a shell while the D returns to giving up bullshit big plays. Im having to follow this here and there

Riley's inexperience is showing.He needs to hire an OC he doesn't call well under pressure.Handing off to Sermon will not get you 21 yards usually.

Could someone fill me in. WTF did our offense all of a sudden go into a shell while the D returns to giving up bullshit big plays. Im having to follow this here and there

Started with penalties called and some not called. Refs are picking and choosing which is bs. Gallimore blatantly got hit in the head on that screen play but it would’ve been against TCu so it wasn’t called.

Well I will check in later but it sounds like TCU now has all the momentum. If OU loses this one the season isnt over but the goals certainly are. Riley may very will lose his team.

The entire team may not give a shit the rest of the season

What's telling is that we have no sacks and have created zero turnovers! Not an opportunistic team defense.

Yes, Boo on Bookie for that drop, but, SADLY, his wasn't the ONLY missed interception...We need some Oskie Practice!!! :mad:
Zach Sanchez could teach these guys a thing or two about that. Are guys never seem to be looking for an interception, and therefore are never prepared when the ball actually does become an interception opportunity.

Reactions: Senior Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT