ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #7 - OU VS. TCU

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
Water Bowl! 7-8 consecutive days of rain. The forecast is for a cloudy day but it reveals no rain this morning. Hopefully the field won't be a sloppy mess.

OU 31
TCU 24

Boomer!

I want to see hustle and high effort from the defense. Will consider it a good sign if we can hold them to 21 or less. And of course we win.

Reactions: jhnglyn222
OU should win. TCU has a mediocre offense so not a great test for the Sooners new coaches. I don’t expect to see a big difference defensively but a better effort. Offense will win the game however. OU by 14.

Just look more engaged on defense, not so many missed tackles; be aggressive instead of passive. Offense should shine and carry us.

Us 49, them 24

Expected the effort to start.

Gotta keep it going till the white flag is waived. On paper, no Big XII team should stay within 2 TDs of this team, including Texas. Time to play like it.

Good job Lamb see what freakin happens.How cute are you now?Freakin stupid crap!Showboat some more please then they can kick you out.

Patterson on game plan: “OU can’t score if we keep their offense off the field.”
OU special teams: “We can nix your plans!”

Reactions: thatdude35
Point is, if you’re the refs and decide to call a penalty on something so relatively minor AND the team has been doing it all year, then they should warn the teams before the game.

If they did, then it’s on us. If they didn’t, that’s pretty ****ing lame.

That crap drives me insane ,it's not like a personal foul where two guys are getting after it ,it's flat out controllable.Yeah wide receivers wouldn't like me I would run their A off after something like that.

Because it’s coordinated sure I’ll agree in this ONE instance but I guess football shouldn’t be called a game anymore and players should be robots... as a kid you learn it’s a game and have fun because you certainly won’t have it in the NFL when it’s all business. You can celebrate in madden but not in the nfl unless it’s more than one person ... it’s ridiculous how you have to be held back in your emotions in an EMOTIONAL sport

What kind of horse sh!t call was that, delay of game on the Defense because they made the offense jump? I have never in my life heard of such a thing and pretty sure Defense players do this ALL the time trying to get the offense to jump.

Because it’s coordinated sure I’ll agree in this ONE instance but I guess football shouldn’t be called a game anymore and players should be robots... as a kid you learn it’s a game and have fun because you certainly won’t have it in the NFL when it’s all business. You can celebrate in madden but not in the nfl unless it’s more than one person ... it’s ridiculous how you have to be held back in your emotions in an EMOTIONAL sport
It’s also ridiculous how out of hand some celebrations are. Some of these displays of “look at me” have cost teams a loss.

Reactions: sooners49
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT