ADVERTISEMENT

The Longhorn Network finally delivers the goods tonight

Section22Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 8, 2002
Kansas at Texas.

There are 423,412 very lucky people in the world tonight. 60,232 of them get to witness it in-person.

Point spread, UT -28. This could be fun.

Someone pull some strings and get me unbanned from OB. I really want to be there when they lose to KU.

Pretty glad that failed. If it would have been successful, it might have unbalanced certain aspects of college athletics, like recruiting.

Pretty selfish of them to do that. Especially when they had to know it would further destabilize the conference.

Pretty glad that failed. If it would have been successful, it might have unbalanced certain aspects of college athletics, like recruiting.

Pretty selfish of them to do that. Especially when they had to know it would further destabilize the conference.

Completely agree. I said the same thing when the LHN was first announced. Glad that my fears have not been realized. Yet.

Reactions: iasooner1
A large part of their original plan was to air high school games featuring UT recruits. Since the NCAA squashed that, the LHN has mostly been the rerun channel and although it brings in cash, its impact has been far less than they had hoped.

Does anybody not a UT fan really want to watch the pillow fight between two conference patsies tonight?

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT