ADVERTISEMENT

SPRING GAME...APRIL 18...5:00 P.M.

Senior Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 1, 2003
https://oklahoman.com/article/5656769/ou-football-sooners-announce-spring-game-time?no_edit=1&utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The Oklahoman breaking-news 2020-03-0618:33:24&utm_content=GTDT_OKC&utm_term=030620

NORMAN — OU's annual Red and White Game will take place at 5 p.m. on April 18.

The date was previously known, but OU announced the time of the spring game via Twitter on Friday. More details are still on the way for the game day.

The game marks the end of spring practice and gives a first glimpse of the Sooners' early enrollees.

OU starts its spring practices on Tuesday, March 10. OU will hold its Pro Day on Wednesday for former Sooners hoping to boost their stock ahead of the NFL Draft.

I like the time, because it gives us time to drive home and not worry about needing a hotel room for the trip. And there is a softball weekend home series against Kansas from the 17th to the 19th. So it could make for a great weekend.

Reactions: iasooner1
Sadly my last spring game trip was '07 and actual game was '08. I'll be there the 18th and I'm on the hunt for tickets this season if any of you holding needs to sell em.

https://oklahoman.com/article/5656769/ou-football-sooners-announce-spring-game-time?no_edit=1&utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The Oklahoman breaking-news 2020-03-0618:33:24&utm_content=GTDT_OKC&utm_term=030620

NORMAN — OU's annual Red and White Game will take place at 5 p.m. on April 18.

The date was previously known, but OU announced the time of the spring game via Twitter on Friday. More details are still on the way for the game day.

The game marks the end of spring practice and gives a first glimpse of the Sooners' early enrollees.

OU starts its spring practices on Tuesday, March 10. OU will hold its Pro Day on Wednesday for former Sooners hoping to boost their stock ahead of the NFL Draft.
Son of a .........

Lol

I already knew that and have previously cussed out the appropriate people responsible for an evening spring game. Thanks for posting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT