ADVERTISEMENT

So we meet again

pfka_ms

Sooner starter
Sep 9, 2009
Georgetown Texas
I know you missed me, so I thought I would make a special appearance for Texas v OU week. I took a new job at work so I can't hang out on these boards as much as I used to. Yes they finally took me off of fries and let me run the drive up wondow

I hear Warren is already out being on crutches and all, bit Foreman is a go so we will ride that horse all day and sprinkle in the youngster Kyle Porter to give him a rest. And of course the 18 Wheeler has will be warmed up and ready to go. I wonder if they have thought about putting in as RB or TE for a new twist. Hmmm...

The Buchelle family has decided to wear Burnt Orange for the occasion, although I hear his sister became slightly ill while trying on her shirt.

What's up with Baker? I hear he is taking today off with a little tenderness but should be ready to go. Who is his backup? Just curious. That one WR you have is a slippery little fella. I sure hope our DB's can take a break from playing the dizzy bat game this weekend and focus on the task at hand.

It's my understanding that Charlie has given Vance the week off so he will probably be having a Fletcher's Corn Dog on the sideline while Charlie dials up some pressure to see if he can get Mayfield off of his game.

Based on the recent Texas and OU performances I am predicting OU to win, something like 65 to 60, but it's Texas OU so who the hell really knows.

You guys tackle like we do (Ole`). I fear the 18 Wheeler most Saturday.
I have admired Warren and, while I hate that he is injured, it won't break my heart that he doesn't get to play Saturday.
But, as you know, Foreman is no slouch.
OU has probably better running backs, but our O-line is not even close and can't open holes for them like Texas' o-line.
Baker had an ankle issue against TCU (2 years in a row with injuries against the H'Frogs), but taped it up and put a knee sleeve on at half. He played the entire game. Probably just some time to let the ankle rest.
Mayfield's back up is a true freshman who looked pretty good in the half he played against ULM.
Probably wouldn't fair as well as Baker if something happens to Baker, but better than what we have had at backup in recent years.
He'll be a good one before he leaves Norman.
Our D-line has played much better and we FINALLY are letting new (read "Better") players in the line up.
I think our line backers are going to be solid, but the turncoat Buchele may have a field day against our DB's if we can't get pressure on (or if Mike Stoops goes with his favorite "rush three and drop 8" defense).
Good luck, but I hope Stoops doesn't save Charlie's job for a second year in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT