ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy Joe?

LAY THE WOODY

Sooner starter
Jul 23, 2008
He lasted longer alot longer than I expected. I've never witnessed a massacre like this in this debate. Humiliating for the dems, what were they thinkin throwin sleepy Joe out there? 😂

Last edited:
He lasted longer alot longer than I expected. I've never witnessed a massacre like this in this debate. Humiliating for the dems, what were they thinkin throwin sleepy Joe out there? 😂
Trump is not doing well. He looks rattled and unprepared. Biden is being his usual lame liberal self.
Are these two the best and brightest we have ???

Trump is not doing well. He looks rattled and unprepared. Biden is being his usual lame liberal self.
Yep, all we got for this contest, Biden should be in a wheelchair imo. I'm kinda ashamed watching this crap. Only in America imo.
😂

Chris Wallace is arguing with Trump. Joe stood quietly for several minutes while Chris "interviewed" Trump with several questions/follow-ups.

This is the same as the Biden debate with Paul Ryan a few elections back. The GOP guy is getting double teamed by the moderator and Joe. When he interrupts Trump, it's to correct him. Biden has lied multiple times and nothing is corrected. Then Trump tries to get it straight, Wallace interrupts him. I'm pissed off. With Ryan, it was Betina Gregory. I strongly suspected Wallace would do this. Sadly, I was right.

Had my two children watch with the me and the wife. They were not impressed and asked more questions about the simple issues with etiquette. Rather embarrassing all the way around; this is the best the US has to offer?

Wallace got rattled tonight and could barely get out his questions late in the debate. Joe looked old, tired, and weak. We can't have someone like that leading our country. I think he could be very easily swayed and ran over by the extreme lefties
Men like Joe are symptomatic of what's wrong with this country. Entitled old money families who've had way too much influence for too long.
Hilarious that we allow this as the leader of this modern world.

Wallace did exactly what I suspected, threw life rafts to Biden.

Trump definitely wasn’t on his A-game. There was a lot more he could’ve done on the race topic, like clarify the Charlottesville comment nonsense, Biden’s use of “racial jungle”, “ain’t black”, friendship with Senator Byrd, mention his new police reform measures, money to HBCUs, etc.
He should’ve let Biden talk himself into trouble instead of interrupting him.

Biden physically was better than I expected. But he doesn’t have any policies that have the public excited. Wallace even got him to denounce the Green New Deal! lol AOC and Bernie were probably stunned.
He didn’t look good when asked about potential Supreme Court justices, and his son’s huge monetary involvement with China and Russia.

I didn’t like how Trump brought the son’s drug use into it though.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
This was a Sh** Show for sure, the one thing I took away from this debate is.......
chris Wallace is a "DWE".

I find Trump to be refreshing. I'm sick and tired of the Clinton, Bush, Obama types that are masters at sidestepping and passing the buck. At least Trump gets in there and makes things happen one way or another. Joe won't last 4 years if elected and maybe thats the master plan
I saw some sidestepping and buck passing by both sides last night.
That said, the main reason to vote against Biden is to keep the Dems from taking over the Senate.

I have the Russian TV package from Direct TV. I get about 200 Russian channels. They are having a field day with this debate. One of their more articulate politicians from Duma said Trump and Biden were acting like Russians. Biden is considered to be a politician that has escaped his own failures. Russia was surprised by Biden's alertness. They speculated that he got a shot of Novichok (nerve agent poisoning favored by the FSB). Novichok provides extreme heightened senses to the nerve system before spiraling towards death. The debate was a national embarrassment. Biden is out of touch with reality. Trump is one combative SOB.

Last edited:
Same as last election, just like CT said. I won't be voting for a candidate but I'll be voting against one.

The best analogy I've heard about the debate compared it to two zoo monkeys throwing [poop] at each other.

If there were a better example of what's wrong with our country than last night, I don't know what it would be.

Wallace got rattled tonight and could barely get out his questions late in the debate. Joe looked old, tired, and weak. We can't have someone like that leading our country. I think he could be very easily swayed and ran over by the extreme lefties
Biden, Obama, Hillary + Bill have sold this country out. Pretty extreme imo. Ol sleepy needs to go rest. So go dems.

Through all the debate mishaps, all the accusations and all the divisiveness....and now Trump and his wife testing positive for Covid-19.....I really don't believe the election has been affected that much. Those who vote either way are generally very entrenched with their candidate.
Trump's biggest problem is his mouth. He's too much of a narcissist to be coached or reeled in. He would rather interrupt and talk over people, either in a debate or news conference. When he is asked a tough question....and one that needs a clear response.... he labels it as "fake news".
Biden's biggest problem is he has become the Trojan horse for the radical left and the anti-Trump movement. Outside of that, he has no credibility....he's Kamala Harris's vehicle to be president. That for me is very concerning.
The media (ALL the media) keeps telling us that the other side is evil, lacks compassion and will destroy America if elected. And we keep drinking their bile.....as we are led down the path to voting for someone unsuited to be president.
Think about it: Trump and Biden are the "best and brightest" we have to run for office ? (Pardon my idealism !)

Through all the debate mishaps, all the accusations and all the divisiveness....and now Trump and his wife testing positive for Covid-19.....I really don't believe the election has been affected that much. Those who vote either way are generally very entrenched with their candidate.
Trump's biggest problem is his mouth. He's too much of a narcissist to be coached or reeled in. He would rather interrupt and talk over people, either in a debate or news conference. When he is asked a tough question....and one that needs a clear response.... he labels it as "fake news".
Biden's biggest problem is he has become the Trojan horse for the radical left and the anti-Trump movement. Outside of that, he has no credibility....he's Kamala Harris's vehicle to be president. That for me is very concerning.
The media (ALL the media) keeps telling us that the other side is evil, lacks compassion and will destroy America if elected. And we keep drinking their bile.....as we are led down the path to voting for someone unsuited to be president.
Think about it: Trump and Biden are the "best and brightest" we have to run for office ? (Pardon my idealism !)

I would agree with you to some extent, but you can't argue with the results. Like him or not, Trump has done a lot of good things for this country. More than many other presidents in recent memory. As for Joe and Kamala, that is a disaster waiting to happen.

I would agree with you to some extent, but you can't argue with the results. Like him or not, Trump has done a lot of good things for this country. More than many other presidents in recent memory. As for Joe and Kamala, that is a disaster waiting to happen.
He has done some economic good, but he's a divisive president, partly because of who he is and partly because the Democrats are reeling over their "queen's" upset defeat in 2016.
He needs to answer questions without taking some of the tough questions so personally. He's the President, and like all presidents, he will have half the country loving him and half the country hating him....he needs to accept that and move on and away from the social media he loves so much.
For all the baggage Trump carries, the fact is that for me, the Democrats are much more divisive and are trying to change or eliminate the Constitution....especially as it affects the Electoral College System.
I'm annoyed by Trump, but I'm scared of the Democrats.

Wallace is making the rounds on Fox today, making 'live' interviews on various news shows. He's trying to re-establish himself again and make up for his shortcomings as a mod on the debate. He failed big time. He became part of the news and that's a very bad spot for a newsman. And of course he's still bitching & nagging up a storm about Trump.

As far as Trump dropping social media, I say no way. He's the first POTUS that has effectively bypassed all media and speaks direct to the people. I like it as it allows ME to make the determination of what he has to say is worthy. Not some bubble headed blonde.

Regardless of whether you like Trump or dislike him, whether voted for him or will again, it is my hope that all of us can put aside our differences and wish him the very best and a full recovery.

He has done some economic good, but he's a divisive president, partly because of who he is and partly because the Democrats are reeling over their "queen's" upset defeat in 2016.
He needs to answer questions without taking some of the tough questions so personally. He's the President, and like all presidents, he will have half the country loving him and half the country hating him....he needs to accept that and move on and away from the social media he loves so much.
For all the baggage Trump carries, the fact is that for me, the Democrats are much more divisive and are trying to change or eliminate the Constitution....especially as it affects the Electoral College System.
I'm annoyed by Trump, but I'm scared of the Democrats.

He has done some economic good? Thats an understatement. He has also done a great job with his foreign policy and trade deals. He has been a very consequential president and I mean that in a positive sense. Divisive? Name a president that isn't divisive. Obama was divisive and the left treaded Bush terrible. The main difference here is that Trump fights back and they just can't take it and they lash out and go crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT