ADVERTISEMENT

Shorthorns losing more

I get it. Y'all think gay jokes are funny. The klan meeting is forming and the confederate flags are flying around here. Have fun with the prejudice jokes. I'm out, pasty old devils.
I do believe that Texas was the 7th state to secede from the Union and join the Confederacy, not Oklahoma

Reactions: iasooner1
History shows ou dominated probation after every title you won. Hows that for history? We split with you this year, hows that for present day. Your trash defense is back. How is that for present day. You witless old pasty geezers lack wit, and you think you're feasting. You're senile. Let's put this thread on Twitter and let them judge.

We hold the trophy. Back to Back to Back to Back. That's four in a row if you can't follow. You don't even have a Back yet you think you're better. Only in a Horn fan thinks this way. When you earn Back to Back let's visit. But earn your first Back first. Now run along and cry about our titles and probation.

In context, the "joke" was about his loving Texas boys and he got offended. He is a man-boy pedophile or a pedophile-defender. The worst form of human scum on the planet.
It looks like the dork bitched out when his "schooling" on grammar hilariously backfired. It's what they breed at TU now. Jealous, sniveling little princesses who whine and cry about not getting trophies instead of demanding better.

Now that OU has a D-coordinator that knows his stuff, UT will continue to be a
second rung at best. onistank keeps bringing up what OU's defense was last year
and states that none of the past for UT has nothing to do with Herman. Well then
by the same reasoning, what OU had for a defense last year has nothing to do
with next year. If you look at the depth chart for both teams it's obvious OU is
much deeper across the board on both sides of the ball than UT and it ain't even
close.

Last edited:
And the moral to this thread is.......come to an OU board and crow about your RRS wins, show your embarrassing jealousy for your #1 rival, then talk shit like you believe you are actually somebody.

It must suck to be horn fans.....knowing that regardless of your wins over us, we still achieve B12 titles and playoff appearances in spite of it. :D

Why are many of us so concerned about the rantings and hatred of a childish Texas fan ?
It seems we're giving this guy credibility by rolling in the mud with him.
You remember when you were a kid and you came up on a water moccasin on the pond dam and you just had to poke at it? The same principle applies here but we are talking about a garter snake. The amusement in poking at him is overwhelming.

You remember when you were a kid and you came up on a water moccasin on the pond dam and you just had to poke at it? The same principle applies here but we are talking about a garter snake. The amusement in poking at him is overwhelming.
Okay.
I would rather talk about a new quarterback, new coaches, new recruits, rebuilding or creating a defense, etc.
A turd in the punch bowl is of no interest to me.

So we beat your ass in the RRR, lost the second game in the end as we led most of that game (so no you did not beat our ass), and won our bowl game...and we are better than you now, with no Murray to save you from that trash defense returning. Let me say that again. Your trash defense returns with no Murray to save them. Ponder on that. We will be spanking that ass again. Trash defense, no Murray, insert inaccurate transplant, with no defense equals trouble, landthief.

How many Big 12 Football Championships have you had since 2010 (The last Nine Years)?

Does the answer start with a Z (as in ZERO).

OU has had ONLY SIX in the last Nine Years

Last edited:
I have lived in Texas for 55 of my 77 years. I have many UT friends. Three of my four children went to UT. One was his fraternity's representative in UT's most prestigious spirit organization, The Texas Cowboys. Texas alums and fans are used to being the best in all things...academics , athletics, flagship status..."What happens here changes the world." They've lost their personal whipping boy to the SEC, and the rest of the old SWC members of the Big 12 simply don't move the needle. Then there's this out of state school with half the student and alumni population and an endowment dwarfed by UT's. A school who's academic prowess pales in comparison. And yet, this school, instead of turning tail and running to another conference, stands, not just toe to toe with the mighty Longhorns, but prevails on a regular basis and to rub salt in the would the school does it with Texas native sons. "Horns Down" is simply a symbol of an attitude of in your face reality that goes to the heart of the Texas animus towards OU. UT fans simply cannot fathom this phenomenon and they don't know how to stop it.

I have lived in Texas for 55 of my 77 years. I have many UT friends. Three of my four children went to UT. One was his fraternity's representative in UT's most prestigious spirit organization, The Texas Cowboys. Texas alums and fans are used to being the best in all things...academics , athletics, flagship status..."What happens here changes the world." They've lost their personal whipping boy to the SEC, and the rest of the old SWC members of the Big 12 simply don't move the needle. Then there's this out of state school with half the student and alumni population and an endowment dwarfed by UT's. A school who's academic prowess pales in comparison. And yet, this school, instead of turning tail and running to another conference, stands, not just toe to toe with the mighty Longhorns, but prevails on a regular basis and to rub salt in the would the school does it with Texas native sons. "Horns Down" is simply a symbol of an attitude of in your face reality that goes to the heart of the Texas animus towards OU. UT fans simply cannot fathom this phenomenon and they don't know how to stop it.
Uh, that's poetic. And stuff. Standing ocation deserved.

So we beat your ass in the RRR, lost the second game in the end as we led most of that game (so no you did not beat our ass), and won our bowl game...and we are better than you now, with no Murray to save you from that trash defense returning. Let me say that again. Your trash defense returns with no Murray to save them. Ponder on that. We will be spanking that ass again. Trash defense, no Murray, insert inaccurate transplant, with no defense equals trouble, landthief.
I’m sort of confused here. The last time I checked we kicked your a$$ for the Big 12 championship. I believe that would make it 4 years in a row. Please refresh my memory on the last time you actually won more than 10 games outside of this past year. Also when was your last Big 12 championship, oh that’s right it’s been 9 years now. Talking smack on our defense, which is sort of stupid since I am pretty sure we would all agree that we have definitely sucked, so I am not sure what point your trying to make there. The funny thing is you lose 8 starters on D that ranked 67th, so please stop clamoring like you had this awesome defense. So until you have actually done something meaningful, you might want to check yourself at the door with all the smack talk.

I repeat. The past has nothing to do with Tom Herman. In his second year, he made huge strides...which is why he beat OU, then had OU down for most of the second game (hard to beat teams twice in a year), beat Georgia and finished #9. Living in the past won't save you, sooooo let's stay in the now. And your defense finished #114...TRASH!

Oh, now I get it. Ole Tommy boy is a much better kisser now. I bet he gives you some really sweet ones!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT