ADVERTISEMENT

Shorthorns losing more

Chuckle...

jalen-hurts.jpg

Yep, I laughed too. That guy. Ok.

OU just won its 4th championship in a row, which is one more than the Horns have total since joining the Big 12.

How many NC's in the last 15 years? See, I can bring up the past too, but I prefer to talk about the now. And we're better than you NOW. The past can't save you hillbillies.

I repeat. The past has nothing to do with Tom Herman. In his second year, he made huge strides...which is why he beat OU, then had OU down for most of the second game (hard to beat teams twice in a year), beat Georgia and finished #9. Living in the past won't save you, sooooo let's stay in the now. And your defense finished #114...TRASH!

Held texas to 88 yards rushing...and that is current as it gets.

How many NC's in the last 15 years? See, I can bring up the past too, but I prefer to talk about the now. And we're better than you NOW. The past can't save you hillbillies.
Oh boy now you did it! You called us Hillbillies! Run along junior you’re act has run it’s course. Be a good boy and go do the dishes and clean your room for your mom!

Reactions: iasooner1
Held texas to 88 yards rushing...and that is current as it gets.

#114 is as current as it gets...without Murray to save them is as current as it gets. Splitting with Texas last season is as current as it gets. OU getting drove by Bama is as current as it gets. Your defense was consistently trash. FACT! Your one time at band camp story is meh.

#114 is as current as it gets...without Murray to save them is as current as it gets. Splitting with Texas last season is as current as it gets. OU getting drove by Bama is as current as it gets. Your defense was consistently trash. FACT!

And they took the necessary steps to fix the problem.But you still have nipple twister Herman. So there’s that.

And they took the necessary steps to fix the problem.But you still have nipple twister Herman. So there’s that.

Fixed? When was it fixed? Haha! That trash is not fixed. Same weak defenders returning, in a new system, and you think the problem is solved. Ok. Follow the yellow brick road.

#114 is as current as it gets...without Murray to save them is as current as it gets. Splitting with Texas last season is as current as it gets. OU getting drove by Bama is as current as it gets. Your defense was consistently trash. FACT! Your one time at band camp story is meh.

LOL...swallow those 88 yards...you can't seem to handle that. And for Herman....he is 1-2 against Riley and OU. You wouldn't be here if OU wasn't under your skin and you have OU envy....big time. And every post you make jusy validates that. Feel sorry for you being so envious and not knowing how to handle it.

LOL...swallow those 88 yards...you can't seem to handle that. And for Herman....he is 1-2 against Riley and OU. You wouldn't be here if OU wasn't under your skin and you have OU envy....big time. And every post you make jusy validates that. Feel sorry for you being so envious and not knowing how to handle it.

Haha, what are you babbling about? You hillbillies have no wit. Duh, duh, you just dah dah, can't uh, well uh...your played out old man smack is trash, like your defense.

The little bitch gets it's news from buzz-feed obviously :D

You're a walking shit stain, that a lil bitch squirted out. You're trying to make shit great again...no collusion, although all your shit has been verified as funky. But hey, you said you assembled the greatest turds ever...have you flushed them yet? Haha!

Last edited:
He'll make it 5 in a row. Man, that has to sting. Irrelevant since 2009. What is that, a decade? OSU is more relevant than the little bitch losers from Austin.

And we still have the latest NC of the 2 schools. Bzzzzzzzz. Sting that bitch. I'm waving as we pass you and your inaccurate QB up, and whoop his ass in the RRR. I doubt he makes it to the Big 12 championship. Trash #114 defense, offense taking a step back. Deuces bitches.

Last edited:
I repeat. The past has nothing to do with Tom Herman. In his second year, he made huge strides...which is why he beat OU, then had OU down for most of the second game (hard to beat teams twice in a year), beat Georgia and finished #9. Living in the past won't save you, sooooo let's stay in the now. And your defense finished #114...TRASH!
So what is it we staying in the now, or living in the past cause you keep referencing last seasons defense. OU will be much better next season because of talent alone. Texas losses a lot good players esp on defense, I will give Texas credit they beat a good Georgia team, but just like when OU beat Bama and all those Texas fans came in and said that Bama's heart wasnt in that game cause they didnt want to be there. Same could be said about the Texas/Georgia game.

Georgia entered the Texas game with two losses already under its belt.
Alabama entered the OU game in the Sugar Bowl having just lost its only game of the season, the "kick-six" game to Auburn in the last game of the regular season, which eliminated them from playing in the SEC title game vs Missouri.

Reactions: WP76 and iasooner1
And we still have the latest NC of the 2 schools. Bzzzzzzzz. Sting that bitch.
How sad is it that you have to go back that far to find a single horn accomplishment? Geez man, you dorks act like having a winning season is winning the lottery. I guess that's to be expected from the fanbase of a team that's barely above .500 since they last won anything meaningful a decade ago.

How sad is it that you have to go back that far to find a single horn accomplishment? Geez man, you dorks act like having a winning season is winning the lottery. I guess that's to be expected from the fanbase of a team that's barely above .500 since they last won anything meaningful a decade ago.

And we still have the latest NC. That stings huh bitch. Don't move the goal post now. You was bumping your gums about watered down accomplishments, but don't want to discuss the latest NC. That's the ultimate goal. Been 2 decades for you lil fella. Ouch!

And we still have the latest NC. That stings huh bitch. Don't move the goal post now. You was bumping your gums about watered down accomplishments, but don't want to discuss the latest NC. That's the ultimate goal. Been 2 decades for you lil fella. Ouch!
youre right that is the ultimate goal, OU has been in the playoffs 3 times, Texas best ranking was this year at #9. We expect to be in the playoffs every year, Texas just hopes to finish in the top 10. Can't win it if your not in it.

Years past have nothing to do with Tom Herman and this Texas squad, so excuse me while I live for today, pippie longstocking. Texas finished #9 for a reason, in only Herman's second year. Can't wait to play ou's trash defense, with no Murray to save them.

Hey stinky....
Herman two years as HC? Nothing. Zilch
Lincoln Riley two years as HC? Wins Big 12 titles back to back

Like everything else at OU... even our coaches are better.

Hey stinky.... we did this w/ our worst defense in our history... and we still beat that ass.

So we beat your ass in the RRR, lost the second game in the end as we led most of that game (so no you did not beat our ass), and won our bowl game...and we are better than you now, with no Murray to save you from that trash defense returning. Let me say that again. Your trash defense returns with no Murray to save them. Ponder on that. We will be spanking that ass again. Trash defense, no Murray, insert inaccurate transplant, with no defense equals trouble, landthief.

Hey stinky....
History shows OU dominates your boys when it comes to football w/ 7 National Titles. Even in present day football we beat that ass a month or so ago and hold the Big 12 Trophy &Title.

But you are fun. It's been awhile since we've been able to feast on longhorn.

History shows ou dominated probation after every title you won. Hows that for history? We split with you this year, hows that for present day. Your trash defense is back. How is that for present day. You witless old pasty geezers lack wit, and you think you're feasting. You're senile. Let's put this thread on Twitter and let them judge.

youre right that is the ultimate goal, OU has been in the playoffs 3 times, Texas best ranking was this year at #9. We expect to be in the playoffs every year, Texas just hopes to finish in the top 10. Can't win it if your not in it.

2 decades since your last NC. Fact!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT