ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Littrell mention as new OC

Why a pass on him? I do believe hsi North Texas offense was in the top 25. He learned from some of the best air raid coaches , plus being a tight end/ H back I am sure he will get those guys involved in the game again. My question is what the hell is BV going to do about his DC.

Last edited:
I like Littrell and think he will be the guy, after doing some research someone who is an up and coming OC/QB coach is Willy Korn. Liberty is 12-0 and putting up big numbers. I would at least try to get him in as the QB coach.

OU has elite offenses virtually every year and I expect there will be more to come regardless of the next OC hire.
And….thank you, Mississippi State for taking Lebby and his Art Briles’ baggage and flawed play calling off OU.s hands. This is a very positive event for Venables’ staff.

The game has passed me by.

Woody, this stuff has been going on for many, many years now. Go back to the early 2000's and look at how many of Bob Stoops' assistants took promotions at other schools. At Alabama, it's not that unusual for Saban to have to replace the majority of his staff after every season.

Woody, this stuff has been going on for many, many years now. Go back to the early 2000's and look at how many of Bob Stoops' assistants took promotions at other schools. At Alabama, it's not that unusual for Saban to have to replace the majority of his staff after every season.

Exactly. Very common circumstances annually.

I could give two shits about Lebby leaving for greener pastures. The thought of Jackson possibly following him like Caleb did with TBOW? That's the kinda horseshit that chaps my ass.

I could give two shits about Lebby leaving for greener pastures. The thought of Jackson possibly following him like Caleb did with TBOW? That's the kinda horseshit that chaps my ass.
Best case scenario Lebby talks Will Rogers into staying at MSU, DG enters the draft and JA runs the OU Offense next season. Worst case, Lebby needs a QB because he couldn't get Rogers to stay at MSU, DG decides to come back to OU for his last Season and JA hits the Portal to MSU.
Better hope the new OC isn't on staff already, might be a deciding factor if DG returns or not, meaning he might not want to have to learn a whole new Offense if someone from outside is hired.

Best case scenario Lebby talks Will Rogers into staying at MSU, DG enters the draft and JA runs the OU Offense next season. Worst case, Lebby needs a QB because he couldn't get Rogers to stay at MSU, DG decides to come back to OU for his last Season and JA hits the Portal to MSU.
Better hope the new OC isn't on staff already, might be a deciding factor if DG returns or not, meaning he might not want to have to learn a whole new Offense if someone from outside is hired.
If Jackson follows Lebby, I'm done. Then who am I? 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT