ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Lebby Gone.

Starkpatch, rotten crotch of the South.
Heard Arkie is going after Petrino as OC. Probably that way he can be HC again when they fire Pittman after next season. Arkie just needs to give him a new Harley, a young blonde and get that out of the way ahead of time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
GAEN6Z-XoAA2RQ0

Reactions: iasooner2000
This time of year its all about speculations, Some are saying Kendall Briles will become the OC at Miss St. and I can definitely see that happen. KJ Jefferson who was Briles QB is entering the portal. If Briles indeed goes to join Lebby do they go bring Jefferson on board, or try to get Gabriel to join them? Jefferson has proved he can play in the SEC with Briles calling the plays.

So since Miss St got Lebby can OU get Arnett to come be the DC? Miss St has had decent defenses in the SEC, would be a much-needed improvement over Roof. He was Leaches DC so he knows how to coach a defense that is paired with the air-raid offense.

So since Miss St got Lebby can OU get Arnett to come be the DC? Miss St has had decent defenses in the SEC, would be a much-needed improvement over Roof. He was Leaches DC so he knows how to coach a defense that is paired with the air-raid offense.

I think Venables is dead set on his defensive philosophy being implemented, so Roof probably returns for another season, then someone is promoted from within for continuity. If he brings in somebody like Arnett, who is already a DC and has his own scheme, then there's a potential conflict from both sides. Venables wants the DC to run his scheme, but the incoming DC might have issues with doing that.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
I'm sure the better answer would be Leach knew how to pair his air raid offense with his defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT