ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing Lincoln and his wife’s face when they get off the exit to USC campus and then walking into the football facilities would be pure gold

OklahomaAlum23

Sooner signee
Jun 16, 2021
I lived on USC’s campus for 6 months of my life back in 2010. I’ll include pics of everything I’m talking about below.

The campus is in a total shit hole area in downtown LA.

They will have a 90 min commute each way to campus from where they will be living daily. I assume Manhattan beach which is littered with homeless now. I think Riley’s family will end up hating LA. He’s a west Texas kid. He’s not Pete Carroll who is a California dude.

The exit off the interstate to the campus looks like a 3rd world country. Pic below. Exposition blvd.

1450%20martin%20luther%20king%20jr%20blvd%20street%20view.JPG

1*K8HyoNUUjDc7LwbwElf2Fw.png

Below is a typical house near usc. Every house in the area has bars on windows and gates etc.

images

USC HC football office is a total joke. Nothing like Lincoln had at Oklahoma. The office hasn’t been updated since the 80s and it’s a small room. (Pic below)

0113hcoffice.jpg

0111pcmtgplayers.jpg

The locker room at USC is a joke. Nothing like Oklahoma. Pic below.

maxresdefault.jpg

Practice field is a piece of shit.

Stadium while historic is a huge piece of shit.

I’d imagine Lincoln’s wife is going to choke when she sees the neighborhood her daughters and going to be hanging out in while on USC campus.

And Lincoln’s face when he walks into that HC office would be hilarious.

The ole boy is about to see what a big difference it is between a state who cares about football and one that doesn’t when it comes to facilities.

Bonus: Lincoln’s players will be living in dorms called Cardinal Gardens. Pics below. Notice the fortress on the entrance. The campus as mentioned is in south central LA. Gang activity is through the roof.

CAR-10-18-Ex33x1.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News