ADVERTISEMENT

SEC predictions

OU plays 5 teams that won ten games last year.
Ole Miss, Texas, Alabama, Missouri and LSU are ranked by some polls as top 10 teams. OU plays road games with Ole Miss and LSU.
If OU finishes with 8 wins, including Texas, and plays well on defense, I’ll be satisfied.
The 2024 schedule is on paper, the toughest schedule OU has ever had in my opinion, and lifetime (since 1948).

Last edited:
Ole Miss, Texas, Alabama, Missouri and LSU are ranked by some polls as top 10 teams. OU plays road games with Ole Miss and LSU.
If OU finishes with 8 wins, including Texas, and plays well on defense, I’ll be satisfied.
The 2024 schedule is on paper, the toughest schedule OU has ever had in my opinion, and lifetime (since 1948).
CFN in another article has all those games listed at 50-50 but its another writer for them. He caps OU O/U wins at 8. It will be interesting to see if those teams you listed live up to the hype they are being given.

I have said it before, early season polls are all about opinions and its really stupid to even release one until about midway through the season.

I am hoping BV and company shuts up a lot of the “ Your in the big boy league” crowd because if OU doesnt the SEC fans will be loud with “ We told you”. If Arkansas finishes better than OU I cant even phantom the crap I will hear from all my hog friends here in Arkansas. Ill just send them to 67.

And 2025 schedule is even tougher

CFN in another article has all those games listed at 50-50 but its another writer for them. He caps OU O/U wins at 8. It will be interesting to see if those teams you listed live up to the hype they are being given.

I have said it before, early season polls are all about opinions and its really stupid to even release one until about midway through the season.

I am hoping BV and company shuts up a lot of the “ Your in the big boy league” crowd because if OU doesnt the SEC fans will be loud with “ We told you”. If Arkansas finishes better than OU I cant even phantom the crap I will hear from all my hog friends here in Arkansas. Ill just send them to 67.
What’s wild about Arkansas is last season there was several games they could have won. BYU, 38-31,(was leading by 10 at one point), LSU 34-31, Ole Miss 27-20, Bama 24-21, and State 7-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT