ADVERTISEMENT

Players Out?

soonermade

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2001
What players were out due to Covid last night? I know a couple were out on the defense, which didn't seem to make a difference, but I didn't see many out on the offense, so what was their excuse for such poor OL play? Were we missing some starters on the OL?

What players were out due to Covid last night? I know a couple were out on the defense, which didn't seem to make a difference, but I didn't see many out on the offense, so what was their excuse for such poor OL play? Were we missing some starters on the OL?
14 were missing O and D including 3 secondary starters.

We made it hard ourselves at times too. Rambo let a touchdown pass go right thru his hands in the endzone. Rattler absolutely threaded the needle on that pass too. Where was Mims? I remember the one pass he caught and got lit up on but don’t recall seeing him after that was he hurt?

Washington, Fields, Bookie, and Bonitto on D. Barnes had to move back to safety...started...game ball. We have DEPTH on D for the first time in forever. D.J. Graham a future star. Our D was magnificent.

Amazing how we were missing players on defense, yet they were lights out and didn't seem to be missing anyone on offense and they were pitiful.

Reactions: 22LR
Bedenbaugh wasn't with the team last night from what I understand. Makes a huge difference for the OL during the game

I think the O-line is the most difficult unit to coordinate. Miqwassing practices after an off week and w/o the coordinator is a blueprint for dysfunction. With no off weeks and all hands on deck, let's hope we look and play better the next 2 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT