ADVERTISEMENT

Our friend IASooner (Gary) is having surgery tomorrow

Thoughts are with ya buddy.

Unquestionably one of the greatest posters we got.

May I suggest you have your Surgeon's Blood Alcohol tested, Pre-Op?

15741112_1607919232557086_8776307896606568348_n.jpg

I wanted to post an update from our Grandmaster Poster iasooner, with his permission of course...

"Sore. But I'm on a morpine machine. I've got laptop here but too effed up & tired to use it. Pass along if you want."

I'm sure I'll get more updates tomorrow and will post if the Bionic Iowa Man doesn't post updates himself. I've told him the heavy junk in his middle was off balance and the source of some issues. He's too humble and blames it on a previous hip thing...

I talked to iasooner a little while ago. He's feeling better. PT has started on him and he was able to get up and into a chair already. He's probably napping as I post this as they managed to keep him fairly sleepless last night. Hopefully he'll feel up to a post or two this evening.
Thanks for the update Medic my friend. I may also call him tonight.

Iasooner, good luck and do what the therapist tells you, and then within a month you will be well on your way. Wife had the surgery in April 2015 and played her first round of golf in June. Boomer!
Good to see you Oklabama I hope all is going well

Good to see you Oklabama I hope all is going well

Thanks, Bull. Hoping to read a lot of your posts before and after the big game Monday night. I'm pumped and ready to kick some Auburn butt. Hope our bubby is out of the hospital and home to watch the game on his own TV. Get well I-man. BOOMER!

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I wanted to post an update from our Grandmaster Poster iasooner, with his permission of course...

"Sore. But I'm on a morpine machine. I've got laptop here but too effed up & tired to use it. Pass along if you want."

I'm sure I'll get more updates tomorrow and will post if the Bionic Iowa Man doesn't post updates himself. I've told him the heavy junk in his middle was off balance and the source of some issues. He's too humble and blames it on a previous hip thing...

You nailed it Medic, IASooner is our "Grandmaster Poster"

Reactions: Senior Sooner

Thanks for the accolades Sean. Honestly I have no clue where I am getting this "Master Poster" biddness from; you must be talking about Plaino or YourCrimsonNightmare, even SoonerMudd (who I never knew) are vastly superior to me in everrything Sooners. Hell I never took any classes there (as much as I would have loved to).

Reactions: Medic007
Thanks for the accolades Sean. Honestly I have no clue where I am getting this "Master Poster" biddness from; you must be talking about Plaino or YourCrimsonNightmare, even SoonerMudd (who I never knew) are vastly superior to me in everrything Sooners. Hell I never took any classes there (as much as I would have loved to).

It's because you are even tempered, aways up beat, high on Sooner everything, and an all around steady poster. Everyone "likes" your post. Haven't you noticed? It's nice to be you! Boomer Sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT