ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs USC

Maine

At this point every other game left is a potential blowout. And I'm saying that with a full understanding that with a solid team, all those teams are very beatable.

Ole Miss is struggling.
Bama has big flaws.
Mizzou is looking highly overrated.
LSU kinda finding themselves but lost to a bad USC team and have looked pedestrian regularly.

We are just that bad. Maybe we get healthier but my god do these wide receivers just not want to play? Burks was dancing around pre-game then never a consideration to play him. The guys playing OL are the projected starters preseason.
You sure about beating Maine. I am not.

Reactions: Oklabama
I believe a hiatus is in order for me. I'm not one for chaos and discombobulation at this point in my life. Way too many fish needin to be caught! So long and best wishes to all.

It may be better next year but maybe not. So you might want to hang in there for a while longer. You never know. BOOMER!

Screw the win loss record this year. We aren’t going anywhere this season. Start playing everyone the rest of the season and let’s see who really deserves to play. Surely some of these bench warmers will step up and surprise us. What have we got to lose?

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Even though I haven’t watched the game yet ( not sure I will ) it wouldn’t matter if OU was still in the B12. They would still not be good or any better. SEC fans want you to believe its because of the SEC. It just isn’t.

This team just isn’t any good.

Reactions: JConXtsy
Even though I haven’t watched the game yet ( not sure I will ) it wouldn’t matter if OU was still in the B12. They would still not be good or any better. SEC fans want you to believe its because of the SEC. It just isn’t.

This team just isn’t any good.

Is it the team or the players that the coaches have put on the field? Surely the last few classes have enough talent to perform better than what we’ve seen thus far. Or is it the coaching? Or both? A lot of questions. I’ve always felt that great coaches can make players better and more competitive. Maybe I’ve been wrong all these years.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Is it the team or the players that the coaches have put on the field? Surely the last few classes have enough talent to perform better than what we’ve seen thus far. Or is it the coaching? Or both? A lot of questions. I’ve always felt that great coaches can make players better and more competitive. Maybe I’ve been wrong all these years.
Good ?. It has to all start with BV though I would think.

Reactions: Oklabama
Good ?. It has to all start with BV though I would think.

Exactly. It always starts with the head coach. So what’s Joe going to do if we only win 5 games the first year in the SEC? How embarrassing is that? Big changes need to happen this off season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT