ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs USC

That half looked like one of John Blake’s teams. And Brent looks as lost as Blake did back in the day. Never thought I’d see this again at Oklahoma. Unbelievable.
OU has to be a better place to recruit from, bring in Beamer to replace BV. Beamer has proven to be a good HC.

Im disappointed knowing that even expecting something better in the second half is unrealistic.

We are the worst team in the SEC. That's not being dramatic. It's a fact.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Pulling Arnold against Tennessee was the right move. Not pulling Hawkins in the same position against Auburn was the mistake.

We have to see some different guys on the OL.

The defense is much improved but they're good to pretty good. This is too much for them.

Showed a breath of life but this one was over 6 minutes in.

Based on today’s performance, I’m going to go out of a limb and predict a 5-7 regular season. I just can’t decide which of the remaining teams to play that we will beat.

dumpsterfire-flooding.gif

Based on today’s performance, I’m going to go out of a limb and predict a 5-7 regular season. I just can’t decide which of the remaining teams to play that we will beat.

Maine

At this point every other game left is a potential blowout. And I'm saying that with a full understanding that with a solid team, all those teams are very beatable.

Ole Miss is struggling.
Bama has big flaws.
Mizzou is looking highly overrated.
LSU kinda finding themselves but lost to a bad USC team and have looked pedestrian regularly.

We are just that bad. Maybe we get healthier but my god do these wide receivers just not want to play? Burks was dancing around pre-game then never a consideration to play him. The guys playing OL are the projected starters preseason.

Maine

At this point every other game left is a potential blowout. And I'm saying that with a full understanding that with a solid team, all those teams are very beatable.

Ole Miss is struggling.
Bama has big flaws.
Mizzou is looking highly overrated.
LSU kinda finding themselves but lost to a bad USC team and have looked pedestrian regularly.

We are just that bad. Maybe we get healthier but my god do these wide receivers just not want to play? Burks was dancing around pre-game then never a consideration to play him. The guys playing OL are the projected starters preseason.

Maine is who I was thinking but I’m not that sure anymore.

I’m starting to feel sorry for Jackson. The receivers are not very good except the freshman. But he’s not the most accurate passer.

Last edited:
I’m starting to feel sorry for Jackson. The receivers are not very good except the freshman.

I see a bad, injured offense playing like they know it, minus Arnold, Barnes and this freshman receiver Jordan. They're pressing. Everything is tight. The offensive line is seeing 22 guys on defense.

Arnold is the guy moving forward. Maybe pull him a series or two when things are very stagnant.

I’m starting to feel sorry for Jackson. The receivers are not very good except the freshman. But he’s not the most accurate passer.

He wasn't exactly lighting it up against lesser competition before SEC play even started. And that was with a healthy Burks and Farooq in the lineup.

Anybody else left on our Home Game schedule that wants to come back to OU for a Win? JH and now Beamer got 1. I hope there is not anyone on Maines staff that used to be at OU. 😁

4 turnovers to 0, two being defensive score. 9 sacks.

That's basically a guarantee loss for a good team.

I believe a hiatus is in order for me. I'm not one for chaos and discombobulation at this point in my life. Way too many fish needin to be caught! So long and best wishes to all.

Why have our last two HC's been better coordinators than HC's? What is wrong with that next step as HC that prevents them from achieving excellence up and down the roster? I remember telling my wife that we may have missed the mark with BV over Dan Lanning. I may have had some unfortunate clairvoyance on that one. We shall see.

One thing for sure, the Bob Stoops hiring tree needs to die with this season. I respect him but the nepotism should not continue.

One thing for sure, the Bob Stoops hiring tree needs to die with this season. I respect him but the nepotism should not continue.
I have been saying that for a long time.
There are some wanting Gundy back, it just never ends. They don't realize thats the reason we are in this mess. Just because they were here before doesn't equate to the best person for the job.
And I believe wholeheartedly that Bob played a huge role in our current situation.
He said during his broadcast after getting down 21-0 early that "this is unbelievable" well what team has he watched all season? He had a hand in all this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT