ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs TX game thread

Why start with 2 passes on 1st and goal from the 2 or 3. Riley is freaking moron in the red zone

Reactions: iasooner1
Worst record since 1996, when Blake started 0-4. Win or lose. We're idiots. My kid had to hide in a bedroom, because I was dog cussing dipshit coaching so much.

Neither team deserved to win but I got so sick of announcers sucking on Ehlingers ass late in the game like he was some Joe Montana. Riley put the D in that position.

this game wore me out big time but I am still pissed at the final 5-1/2 minutes. This team may win out by luck but it wont be because they are that good. I was talking to a Texas friend and he said it best. “ We both suck”

Reactions: iasooner1
Texas, as flawed as their team is right now, could really struggle next year without Ehlinger.....and that could be an understatement.

Pledger makes me nervous carrying the ball but he's done well
I like him carrying the ball, but he's a big liability in pass protection. Even small linebackers run over him when they blitz. He's not likely to be consistent on the goal line, and he's awfully small to be reliable as a pass receiver, but as a zone read runner, he's pretty effective between the 15 yard lines. And with the freshman hurt, he's the best we got.

ADVERTISEMENT