ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Baylor Game Thread

Game has a long ways to go but it is obvious BU is going to use the clock and it will be up to the D to get them off the field on those 3rd down situations.

Lets see what the O does this series

Reactions: Belldozer1
Nice stop. The Baylor QB is inconsistent thank goodness. Let's go Riley no more 3rd and long run calls please. Play to win be aggressive

This sucks. I knew that was going to be a pick as soon as the ball was snapped.

Nice to not give up any points there but then Williams throws a pick. How do we come out so flat after a bye week?

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Stoops usually very reliable, got to catch that one. And A bad interception by Williams. Shake it off let's go. Maybe Riley can run some misdirection

After all the disrespect in the polls you would think these guys would play pissed. Not so mich so far

Reactions: WP76
LOL at Baylor. OK Riley your turn. Has anyone else noticed that Aranda seems to have Riley's number going back to the LSU debacle

Joel Klatt is on 9 to 1 ratio of good things to say for Baylor vs Oklahoma. Even on the batted ball he cannot just compliment the good play but instead gives a back handed, defensive was beaten and OU got lucky comment. So hard to listen to him.

What excellent defensive strategy. Let him run right by you for the easiest goal line fade completion of his entire life.

Missed opportunity at the end of the half. A shame considering Baylor gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Most games I wake up with a good/bad feeling. This morning it was more blah than either of those. Going into the second half I am still getting that 50-50 feeling. Hopefully the players come out hot and put that feeling to bed.

Run blocking isn't good at all.
OU can't live or die on one player and be a playoff team. Williams is carrying this team on his back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT