ADVERTISEMENT

OU-Kansas game thread.

Nice start guys. One first down defensively, but then a pick on third and long.

Then a walk in touchdown. 7-0 Sooners. 12 minutes left in the first.

It appears that Norwood is starting at corner, rather than safety. Or maybe he's nickel. But he's lining up wide on the widest receiver.

I thought the ball hit Hiles body while he was out of bounds before it hit the ground.

This Fox broadcast just always seems so generic to me. Am I the only one that feels that way?

Penn State at home trails Maryland 21-0.

OSU is trailing KState 3-0 and playing without Wallace. We kind of need a Cowboy win.

Last edited:
Four offensive possessions so far. Two with Rhomandre for touchdowns. Two with Pledger, not. TJ is still a miserable pass blocker. Kansas is missing starters all over the place. OUr offense seems to be, barely OK.

Still 14-0, 12 minutes left in the half.

I thought the ball hit Hiles body while he was out of bounds before it hit the ground.
I'm watching on recorded and just saw this play and made the same call. His left foot as out of bounds and the ball hit his right arm. They missed it even on replay.

Reactions: 54T
Hopefully the offense wakes up and scores a couple more tds before the half. They just look out of sync

OSU trails KState 12-0 at half. Without Wallace for OSU, KState is crowding the LOS and has held the Pokes under ten yards rushing in the first 26 minutes of the first half. Wildcats had two early field goals. Then when they had third and five from their own 15, their freshman quarterback ran 60 yards setting up their only TD. Went for two and didn't make it.

OSU trails KState 12-0 at half. Without Wallace for OSU, KState is crowding the LOS and has held the Pokes under ten yards rushing in the first 26 minutes of the first half. Wildcats had two early field goals. Then when they had third and five from their own 15, their freshman quarterback ran 60 yards setting up their only TD. Went for two and didn't make it.

West Va earlier today had many chances to beat Texas and failed to do so. We really need Texas to lose again as they currently hold there fate in its hands. We dont despite beating Texas as we need KSU and ISU to lose twice more.

I missed OU's last touchdown. My guess is that it was a TD pass by Morris. I was taping the game and added an hour, but ESPN switched us to ESPNU before that. And I'd switched over to see the end of the OSU game. Missed that too. Mordecai threw a dime of a TD pass to Mims at the back of the end zone. After a couple of series, Tanner looked pretty sharp. I'm guessing that KU's defensive guys were getting pretty tired by that.

The Jayhawks' only touchdown came on the last snap of the game. We better hope Rattler's hip is ready to go in two weeks. OSU is good enough to give us a hard time if we're not full speed.

There's a clause in the jayhauk constitution specifically stating they are to focus and excell on hoops only. Now we know why Mangino resorted to buffets of cheeseburgers whilst punching his players during their only years of football relevance. Like les was gonna make a difference.😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT