ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Impressive racing news from our old friend GSXRace... (link)

I liked GSX okay but I have to agree with some former posters (cough, cough) that he had nothing to say about OU. Not one post or response.

Hope he's doing well though.................

"K2C Sooner, post: 1198194, member: 7370" I liked GSX okay but..
_fat_guy_shooting_his_gunjpg.gif

FIFY

Something is wrong here. There is a shit- ton of crosses in that framework. ;)

I chatted with GSX some in PM's and he shared some of his video and article links to some of his cars. That guy has built some absolute track beasts!!! I'm definitely jealous I would love to be in a situation like that guy in building cars like that. Thanks for the link S22.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
I've always liked GSX. Seems like a pretty cool dude and a guy I wouldn't mind sharing an adult beverage with.

Much respect for the gearheads. I'm more into the look and aesthetics of a car and not so much about the guts, but if it does not move, then what's the point of making it pretty? Best of luck to GSX and his little "hobby." ;)

I liked GSX okay but I have to agree with some former posters (cough, cough) that he had nothing to say about OU. Not one post or response.

Hope he's doing well though.................

Speaking of 'former' posters, where's the twins? Are they in the land of BamBanned? Actually, is there a running list of who is and who is not banned?

Speaking of 'former' posters, where's the twins? Are they in the land of BamBanned? Actually, is there a running list of who is and who is not banned?
I'm gonna take a wild guess here that when you refer to "twins" you are meaning Yankee and BW. BW is still around and posting from time to time. But sadly....Yankee was put out to pasture by JoshM. :(

It's surprising what you can learn about your fellow posters.....:p
I wear dresses, am a sister wife, and frequent an oft-changing pattern of gender specific restrooms based on my irrational mood swings, horoscope, and Bern-Hill media supported pie-in-the-sky.

Therefore, I am much more significant than the rest of you;)

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I wear dresses, am a sister wife, and frequent an oft-changing pattern of gender specific restrooms based on my irrational mood swings, horoscope, and Bern-Hill media supported pie-in-the-sky.

Therefore, I am much more significant than the rest of you;)

Boomer Sooner

We already knew all of that stuff. Try dazzling us from a different direction next time. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT