ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Holy cow, Quantum Mechanics makes me feel really stupid.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
I decided last week that I was going to work on acquiring a layman's knowledge in several areas of physics .and I had read several simplistic articles on quantum mechanics pursing theory and discussions about probabilities, time, space and dimensions. So I started picking up some "Dummies" books and articles about the subject and jumped in with both feet.

Fellas, there are some absolutely brilliant people in the physics community. I found out right quick that if I didn't work at understanding this science in general simplistic terms that I might as well get back to nose picking. So I'm struggling along and get into the concept of Entanglement and am finding myself being blown away by my perception of what I think that what I've learned at this point. The standard understanding of time, distance and demensionalism versus this science has implications that are mind numbing.

Hell,, I'd better shut up. I'm not even sure that I understand what I've written. Btw, any Physicists on the board. I'd like to meet you and get an autograph.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News