ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gun thread

So... The story says... As much as 25 pounds of high quality meth come into OKC a week... That's enough for 24,000 hits...

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=24040098&catId=112032

25 pounds is roughly 11,000 grams, a bit more actually. That would be over 400,000 hits of crappy meth, but this is the high quality Mexican stuff? 25 pounds is enough for every adult in OKC to have a couple hits a week. I call BS on their story...

I'm sure a LOT of meth gets wasted through flushing, dropping, losing, etc.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I'm sure a LOT of meth gets wasted through flushing, dropping, losing, etc.

Hmmm.... Good point. The methheads aren't like crackheads. They don't pick sh!t off the floor and smoke it... Still, if they are figuring less than three hits per gram, they are way off base... WAY off...

Reactions: JConXtsy
Hmmm.... Good point. The methheads aren't like crackheads. They don't pick sh!t off the floor and smoke it... Still, if they are figuring less than three hits per gram, they are way off base... WAY off...

I love your masking of sh!t after everything else posted today. Made me chuckle.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I've had a running battle going with them for years. They are cowards. They think I'm one crazy SOB. I called the leader out for a fight years ago and he cowed down. He did steal my Salleen Mustang. I called his mother and told her I was going to kill him. He must of believed me, because he ditched it on a major intersection in Tulsa an hour later. Nope, I'm not running, I'm to old and don't give a sh!t. Like I said to Schooner, there's was to much to cover on this board........

Some bad stuff going on up there. The local news is saying these people are part of an organized crime ring.

(cut n paste)

Rogers County Sheriff Office investigators have identified six suspects in the murder of a man found shot multiple times and left beside the road in Catoosa on Aug. 12.

The body of Casey Jones Adkins, 27, was discovered at N. 145th E. Ave. and E. Apache St. by a passing motorist.

The six suspects charged with his murder by the Rogers County District Attorney’s office on Thursday are Tyeler Miller, 20; Robert Kilgore, 36; Shawn Goddard, 31; Rhema Cannon, 25; Cory Kuebler, 28; and Amy Worsham, 33.

All of the suspects are from Tulsa, according to court records.

Miller, Kilgore and Worsham were arrested on Thursday and are currently being held in the Amos G. Ward Detention Facility in Claremore.

Goddard is being detained at the Osage County jail on gun charges and Kuebler is being held in the Tulsa County jail.

Cannon remains at large, Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton said on Thursday.

RCSO Investigator Wes Jones followed leads related to a number of offenses in Tulsa, he said, which pointed him in the direction of the six suspects.

Walton said he credits an aggressive response from the local DA’s office and the efforts of RCSO investigators with the arrests.

“Here is bad Tulsa activity ... violence,” Walton said. “The stuff you read about or see on the news every morning that people are scared to death of — and they should be. We don’t want it in our community and these people have no jurisdictional boundaries.”

All six suspects have been charged with murder in the first degree and conspiracy to commit murder.

District 12 DA Matt Ballard said his office still has not made a determination on whether the death penalty will be sought.

Some bad stuff going on up there. The local news is saying these people are part of an organized crime ring.

(cut n paste)

Rogers County Sheriff Office investigators have identified six suspects in the murder of a man found shot multiple times and left beside the road in Catoosa on Aug. 12.

The body of Casey Jones Adkins, 27, was discovered at N. 145th E. Ave. and E. Apache St. by a passing motorist.

The six suspects charged with his murder by the Rogers County District Attorney’s office on Thursday are Tyeler Miller, 20; Robert Kilgore, 36; Shawn Goddard, 31; Rhema Cannon, 25; Cory Kuebler, 28; and Amy Worsham, 33.

Miller, Kilgore and Worsham were arrested on Thursday and are currently being held in the Amos G. Ward Detention Facility in Claremore.

Goddard is being detained at the Osage County jail on gun charges and Kuebler is being held in the Tulsa County jail.

RCSO Investigator Wes Jones followed leads related to a number of offenses in Tulsa, he said, which pointed him in the direction of the six suspects.

Walton said he credits an aggressive response from the local DA’s office and the efforts of RCSO investigators with the arrests.

“Here is bad Tulsa activity ... violence,” Walton said. “The stuff you read about or see on the news every morning that people are scared to death of — and they should be. We don’t want it in our community and these people have no jurisdictional boundaries.”

All six suspects have been charged with murder in the first degree and conspiracy to commit murder.

District 12 DA Matt Ballard said his office still has not made a determination on whether the death penalty will be sought.

Tulsa has become a seething, drug ravaged war zone.
Far away from the relatively safe paradise it was in 72 when I moved there.

(cut n paste)

22, that location is two miles (as a bird flies) from my house. Five miles by the road. Exactly one mile (by the road) from the drug head thieves I mentioned above. No doubt in my mind they new the guys involved.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT