ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gun thread

Here is a link to the NRA gun raffle. You don't have to donate a red penny to place an entry. However you can also donate $5 per ticket if you so desire to help the NRA in "our" fight for the 2nd Amendment. You can also make an entry every day if you want and also donate every day you make an entry. The rules on entry and choosing which gun you want to try to win or donate money to the cause.

I'm a member of several of the gun lobbies and donate money for the good fight all of them make in the US Congress. This is a free country and if you are pro 2nd Amendment then to help you need to give to those organizations who are fighting the good battle. If you don't want to that is also your choice. But, it is like voting: you don't vote you shouldn't bitch about the result. So, if you don't help those who are making the fight then you have no right to bitch when you lose your 2nd Amendment rights.

Just my opinion.

Here is the link https://nraraffle.nra.org/entry?ct=1f8573be-4149-4ddf-b978-64cd54efe957&ek=Y6IV799F

I need a new weapon. I have some scum that have moved into the neighborhood. I live deep in the country and don't feel completely safe with my shotgun. I can't shoot a pistol. (Nerve problems). What's my best choice?

This?

ROBRO7x.gif

K2C, Why do you consider these people scum and feel the need for increased protection? I understand the need for additional security when living in deeply rural areas and that it takes more time to have the authorities make it out to your place. I have also read about the heartbreak you and your wife went through regarding the death of your stepson, so I'm not trying to step on your toes. I'm just curious why you are so wary of these people.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
K2C, Why do you consider these people scum and feel the need for increased protection? I understand the need for additional security when living in deeply rural areas and that it takes more time to have the authorities make it out to your place. I have also read about the heartbreak you and your wife went through regarding the death of your stepson, so I'm not trying to step on your toes. I'm just curious why you are so wary of these people.

The simple, one word answer...meth.
That crap is everywhere.

To deep to post on this board. I will say this, they were arrested for breaking in a house and stealing Christmas presents from one of my neighbors. Charges were dropped, but the whole valley knows they did it. if that ain't scum, then I wouldn't know what you would call it.

If you have a generic e-mail you can post, I'll respond.

BTW, fitty knows the story and he's correct.....Meth. Mexican Mafia Meth..........

Reactions: Schoonerman

Maybe I can help, though I can't speak for K2C. I don't know exactly the spot where K2C lives, but I do know people who live a very short distance from the golf course just a little South and East of McQuick's. When someone buys a small acreage in that area and puts a broken down trailer on the property it likely means meth lab and drugs. It is a fairly rough area. There are plenty of good folks there and always a few unsavory types. If, I lived in that area, I would sure opt for a little protection just to be on the safe side.

To deep to post on this board. I will say this, they were arrested for breaking in a house and stealing Christmas presents from one of my neighbors. Charges were dropped, but the whole valley knows they did it. if that ain't scum, then I wouldn't know what you would call it.

If you have a generic e-mail you can post, I'll respond.

BTW, fitty knows the story and he's correct.....Meth. Mexican Mafia Meth..........

Welcome them to the neighborhood with a Puscifer Party...

Maybe I can help, though I can't speak for K2C. I don't know exactly the spot where K2C lives, but I do know people who live a very short distance from the golf course just a little South and East of McQuick's. When someone buys a small acreage in that area and puts a broken down trailer on the property it likely means meth lab and drugs. It is a fairly rough area. There are plenty of good folks there and always a few unsavory types. If, I lived in that area, I would sure opt for a little protection just to be on the safe side.

Roy, you don't know how close you are on the trailer comment. Rogers County will not allow mobile homes on land unless you have ten acres. The scum was grandfathered in. It's gone now. Mother got busted and the land was deeded to her lawyer. The son and friends are the problem. A dead body was discovered at Apache and 145th last week. Drug related and only a couple of miles from me.....

Doesn't have to do with "running". Has to do with if you are ever put in a situation to blow away one of their "home boys", then they aren't going to just look the other way.

I've had a running battle going with them for years. They are cowards. They think I'm one crazy SOB. I called the leader out for a fight years ago and he cowed down. He did steal my Salleen Mustang. I called his mother and told her I was going to kill him. He must of believed me, because he ditched it on a major intersection in Tulsa an hour later. Nope, I'm not running, I'm to old and don't give a sh!t. Like I said to Schooner, there's was to much to cover on this board........

I've had a running battle going with them for years. They are cowards. They think I'm one crazy SOB. I called the leader out for a fight years ago and he cowed down. He did steal my Salleen Mustang. I called his mother and told her I was going to kill him. He must of believed me, because he ditched it on a major intersection in Tulsa an hour later. Nope, I'm not running, I'm to old and don't give a sh!t. Like I said to Schooner, there's was to much to cover on this board........

I figured it was something to do with meth. Stay strong and make them keep believing your are one loco gringo! Good luck my brother!!!

Last edited:

K2C is right.
I'm afraid of him...and he likes me.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Section22Sooner

I doubt they are truly Mexican Mafia then... They might claim to be, doesn't make it so. Or, they are, and, they don't see you as a real threat, unless they actually had to deal with you. Meaning the attention it would bring to them is more detrimental than taking care of the issue that you are.

Roy, you don't know how close you are on the trailer comment. Rogers County will not allow mobile homes on land unless you have ten acres. The scum was grandfathered in. It's gone now. Mother got busted and the land was deeded to her lawyer. The son and friends are the problem. A dead body was discovered at Apache and 145th last week. Drug related and only a couple of miles from me.....

Casey Jones Adkins should've watched that speed...

I doubt they are truly Mexican Mafia then... They might claim to be, doesn't make it so. Or, they are, and, they don't see you as a real threat, unless they actually had to deal with you. Meaning the attention it would bring to them is more detrimental than taking care of the issue that you are.

They are white. They were getting the drugs from Mexico. Mother got busted and turned states evidence. She died in prison. Like I said, way to much to go into......

Build the Wall!

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
That's cool. I've dealt with Mexican Mafia types, and plenty of other gangs, and some are the complete opposite of what you describe. It's rolling the dice. If you truly feel they are cowards, then why the concern to look for weapons for protection?? So at least on some level you recognize what some that roll in that particular group are capable of. You're a grown man and can make your own decisions. I'm just giving a fellow Sooner fan a courtesy "heads up" just in case.
Hell, in my environment I'm mindful of how I handle them knowing they can get word to their home boys outside the fence to take care of "problems" for them. Or that some will get out someday and you may come across them on the street and how you treated them behind the fence may directly impact how that "run in" goes. Some of those dudes are no joke.

They are white. They were getting the drugs from Mexico. Mother got busted and turned states evidence. She died in prison. Like I said, way to much to go into......

Build the Wall!

White don't make Mexican Mafia... Buying drugs from Mexico don't make Mexican Mafia. I very seriously doubt they are related or engaged with MM at all. Not even on a customer level....

That's cool. I've dealt with Mexican Mafia types, and plenty of other gangs, and some are the complete opposite of what you describe. It's rolling the dice. If you truly feel they are cowards, then why the concern to look for weapons for protection?? So at least on some level you recognize what some that roll in that particular group are capable of. You're a grown man and can make your own decisions. I'm just giving a fellow Sooner fan a courtesy "heads up" just in case.
Hell, in my environment I'm mindful of how I handle them knowing they can get word to their home boys outside the fence to take care of "problems" for them. Or that some will get out someday and you may come across them on the street and how you treated them behind the fence may directly impact how that "run in" goes. Some of those dudes are no joke.

Just PM me, and I'll give you some of the details...

White don't make Mexican Mafia... Buying drugs from Mexico don't make Mexican Mafia. I very seriously doubt they are related or engaged with MM at all. Not even on a customer level....
This. Though I don't doubt they may do business with MM. Race gangs have no issue intermingling with each other when it comes to making money.

That's not what the court said when they put the mom in prison, along with several mexicans. Guy's it is a lot more complicated than responding on this board. I'm out.......

That's not what the court said when they put the mom in prison, along with several mexicans. Guy's it is a lot more complicated than responding on this board. I'm out.......

You would be surprised at what courts think they know, and reality. Mexican don't make Mexican Mafia either... Don't worry, I'm very complicated... There are tens or hundreds of gangs/families that love to have another group blamed for their actions. Courts think they "know." They rarely know squat. Their facts are often myths. That is a fact.

Reactions: BillyRay
That's all? You must live in a 1 bedroom..............JJ

Right.
I've looked at homes in decent areas and I'd need 800k+ for a 2 bed 1 bath 1200sqft home.
I'm ok living in the Barrio right along with the Mexican narcos.
I make it a point to know every 10-20 year old boy on my street, throw free parties, play pick up ball with them, and provide them with new balls and bikes when necessary.
I'm the friendly, neighborhood guero (whitey).
that's my substitution for weapons.

well, that and lots of cameras. if they're going to kill me, at least the world will get an amusing viral video out of it.

You would be surprised at what courts think they know, and reality. Mexican don't make Mexican Mafia either... Don't worry, I'm very complicated... There are tens or hundreds of gangs/families that love to have another group blamed for their actions. Courts think they "know." They rarely know squat. Their facts are often myths. That is a fact.

I can only say you and another have posted on this thread that has no idea what really went down. It amazes me at times when people comment about something they have no clue. I lived through the trial and Tulsa World reported it correctly. It wasn't a trailer house, it was a trailer park and they busted illegal Mexicans living there the same night they got the owner. Mexico Mafia or Mexico connections.. You can argue that point...

Build the Wall!

That's all? You must live in a 1 bedroom..............JJ

K2C, you should know Big Daddy's Restaurant just a mile or so East of Tenkiller Dam. About 100 or so yards East of Big Daddy's on the North side of the highway is a place that sells and repairs boats. You ever have any dealings with those folks?

Some of them are straight out of the movie Deliverance, ha. At one time I had some friends who bought a boat from them ... don't think they ever got the title to the boat. They were a scary group and I wanted nothing to do with that them. I tried to warn friends but they were to stupid to listen to me. They got took to the woodshed.

I can only say you and another have posted on this thread that has no idea what really went down. It amazes me at times when people comment about something they have no clue. I lived through the trial and Tulsa World reported it correctly. It wasn't a trailer house, it was a trailer park and they busted illegal Mexicans living there the same night they got the owner. Mexico Mafia or Mexico connections.. You can argue that point...

Build the Wall!

I don't claim to know anything about the case or trial. I do claim to know about the underworld of drug life in the inner cities and how courts and prisons work. I know how the gangs work. I've been there. I've done that.

Rarely does a court or trial present all the facts. Illegal Mexicans don't constitute Mexican Mafia. A court claiming Mexican Mafia ties doesn't either. If you had real Mexican Mafia around your area and you called them out, you would have heard from them. Mexico connections to drug cases are common. If they truly are Mexican Mafia, you should watch your back. That's a fact.

K2C, you should know Big Daddy's Restaurant just a mile or so East of Tenkiller Dam. About 100 or so yards East of Big Daddy's on the North side of the highway is a place that sells and repairs boats. You ever have any dealings with those folks?

Some of them are straight out of the movie Deliverance, ha. At one time I had some friends who bought a boat from them ... don't think they ever got the title to the boat. They were a scary group and I wanted nothing to do with that them. I tried to warn friends but they were to stupid to listen to me. They got took to the woodshed.

Roy, I live in Catoosa. I don't no anyone from Tenkiller.

I don't claim to know anything about the case or trial. I do claim to know about the underworld of drug life in the inner cities and how courts and prisons work. I know how the gangs work. I've been there. I've done that.

Rarely does a court or trial present all the facts. Illegal Mexicans don't constitute Mexican Mafia. A court claiming Mexican Mafia ties doesn't either. If you had real Mexican Mafia around your area and you called them out, you would have heard from them. Mexico connections to drug cases are common. If they truly are Mexican Mafia, you should watch your back. That's a fact.

Well, there's certainly a hierarchy, a tree. The bottom tier can certainly be considered part of the group, but they would have no say in trivial affairs, and complaining to their elders about some domestic issue on their block would fall on deaf ears - maybe even get themselves in trouble for wasting time. That doesn't mean that they're not connected.

I won't argue more than that. Your experience is far more than mine. I'm just a normal scrub that happens to like bad things and am surrounded mostly by Hispanics, so I know and have known plenty of people I could have lived without - even some family through marriage.

ISIS is afraid of Los Zetas, Sinaloa, Knights Templar & the Juarez Cartel for good reason. Los Zetas are right here in Oklahoma.

So... The story says... As much as 25 pounds of high quality meth come into OKC a week... That's enough for 24,000 hits...

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=24040098&catId=112032

25 pounds is roughly 11,000 grams, a bit more actually. That would be over 400,000 hits of crappy meth, but this is the high quality Mexican stuff? 25 pounds is enough for every adult in OKC to have a couple hits a week. I call BS on their story...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT