ADVERTISEMENT

OSU versus Texas.....Thoughts?

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
This is important game for both teams. I think it's more important to Gundy. T-Bone has to be watching this one close. Miles is available.

James Washington from OSU is one hell of a receiver. The Q-B sure does throw a lot of hail mary-deep passes. Washington comes up with a lot of them.

Texas has a Q-B in Buchele and they run the Bell dozer. Both defenses have had some problems this year.

I'll go with OSU by 4 points. They are at home....East\West field and all..........

I would say it's a toss up. Either team could win. I don't know if Gundy's worried about a job. LSU and OSU should trade coaches. Both of them are weird men.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Both coaches need this win equally IMO. I'm gonna have to lean to Texas squeezing out a win. But like Moses said it's really a toss up.

And does anyone actually think OSU would hire Miles back after how he left Stoolwater?? No. Frikin. Way.

T-Bone would hire the ***** himself to get a MNC before he dies......

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
Two so-so defenses againts two pretty good offenses. This one should be pretty high scoring. But, I think the horn's ability to throw it around and smash-mouth running attack means a loss for the Pokes and lifts the spirits of the horns as they head into the RRS next week. Horns by at least a TD in The Stool. Hope I'm wrong, as I usually am, but my gut tells me the burnt orange bastards get the W.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT