ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - WEEK #4 - OU vs. BAYLOR

Mike is a freaking moron. I'm sorry but it's obvious. OU's defense was solid the first 3 games cuz he played aggressive and got pressue on the QB's. All of a sudden tonight, he wants to go back to letting the QB stand back there and pick OU apart and let his defense play on it's heels. Just insanely stupid.

He coaches scared. As soon as Thomas missed that long TD by a hand, he went right back to the 12 yard cushions. No creativity. Telegraphed blitzing, if any at all.

Reactions: BillyRay
I heard Baker was on instagram at midnight talking smack to the baylor players. Not sure if true but I hope Riley puts a stop to it.

I guess both teams are going for fight of the night. As long as Baker doesn't get dq'ed.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think sooner fans would still like baker if he played for UT.

Just win. Show some humility and STFU and go play. Nobody is disrespecting you anymore. This is conference play. You're the target. Everyone has a chip on the shoulder because you're the 2 time defending conference champions. Ohio State is in the books. Go be the better team because you are.

Just win. Show some humility and STFU and go play. Nobody is disrespecting you anymore. This is conference play. You're the target. Everyone has a chip on the shoulder because you're the 2 time defending conference champions. Ohio State is in the books. Go be the better team because you are.

I agree wholeheartedly. Especially with the STFU part.

dWbw4_s-200x150.gif

I don't "love" him. There have been other OU players I've not liked, even with their great talent.
They don't have to Sam Bradford or Samaje Perine types, but this hip-hop in your face behavior is BS.

I had no problem with it and the underdog mentality all the way through the Ohio State game. That win was a national title team calibur win and the Sooners are getting credit for it. It's time to be the fiery leader. That takes on a whole different meaning. Taunting 0-3 Baylor and getting penalties in a game you're losing, is not leadership.

Time to lock it up.

Nice defensive series there!!

Trusted his DBs, then got aggressive on 3rd and long. No sack but the pressure forced the QB to throw early. Nothing there anyway.

Coverage busts happen. Getting beat happens. Can't crap yourself when on thing goes wrong.

Reactions: BillyRay
What a monster. Should have went with quick passes, screens and what not to slow down Baylor early as well as pound on them. Easy seem pass routes would have been open all day.

Reactions: CTOkie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT