ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Playoff Game #1 - OU vs. Clemson

OU screwed this game. OU comes up with a big stop and they call OU offside when Stoops has been in the ear of officials all damn game about them lining up in the neutral zone and they haven't called it once.

Reactions: ESPiam
Just don't understand why Mike stoops is using 3 man DL against running team? They cannot stop clemsons running game. Real surprise.

24-17, haha. I'd lose to Texas every year if it meant we made the playoff and they weren't one of the best 80 teams. How bad do you have to be to not make a bowl game?

What is the deal with a no return policy on punts? OU has not set up for a return or rushed the punter at all. And to allow a fake punt while looking for one is just ridiculous.

Clemson has gotten away with taunting all game. They are just way better than OU in the trenches. Need better linemen on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: TXSUX
TXSUX, there is still the entire 4th quarter. It's fans like you that had completly given up in the Tennessee game. Now OU may very well end up coming up short in the game. But good grief how can any self-respecting fan give up on thier team with an entire qtr to play and 2 TDs would win the game??

Just don't understand why Mike stoops is using 3 man DL against running team? They cannot stop clemsons running game. Real surprise.
Because you don't change your entire defensive scheme at halftime of the final game of the season. 3 man front is not the problem.

We've had four or five defensive plays where we had the inside linebacker sitting three yards of the LOS unblocked on their zone read and just whiffed on their running back.

I was trying to figure out why why Quick was playing in the slot. I think he is the back up for Mixon when Joe splits out, and that was a big part of the game plan.

I'm getting the feeling that the bloodbath that they had earlier in the week might have hurt us. You have to get guys back into the mode of contact, but it's tougher after you've been playing football for four months. Not a second guess. But we had some key guys looking not fresh not too far into the game. I think the humidity is affecting us.

Well, at least we scored more than 6 this time. Great prep and execution in a bowl game once again. There is no one person that has really done anything tonight except maybe Andrews.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I didn't see this coming. We have not played well at all in the 2nd half. Great season, but I'm very disappointed right now.

Reactions: TXSUX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT